Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HIV positive nigger is hired to take girls/JBs virginity

strawman

you are trying to stretch the definition of murder

But you said I'm begging the question. What question am I begging if not "Is murder bad or not?"

Niggers with aids say...

"Don't be so negative!"

you dont know what response you are asking for?

Because I'm not trying to force you to say anything. That's what "begging the question" is. Me trying to trick you or fool you into giving the response I want. I'm not doing that.

Because I'm not trying to force you to say anything. That's what "begging the question" is. Me trying to trick you or fool you into giving the response I want. I'm not doing that.
whats the point of the question then? you clearly must have some sort of motive for proposing it

whats the point of the question then? you clearly must have some sort of motive for proposing it

I'm asking you, if you agree that murder is bad, how far removed from instant death does something have to be before it isn't bad? That's my motive. To learn your answer to that question.

It's like this. It hurts to have the flesh flayed from your bones. Getting your nose broken isn't the same as having the flesh flayed from your bones. But it's still painful. So now we're bargaining. How devastating must a blow be to still be within the realm of "painful?"

So it follows for your argument that murder is bad, but forcing children to be infected with HIV isn't bad. So where is the line that separates bad acts from acceptable acts?

so what if they're living with HIV? the dude who is "infecting" them, seems fine

plus its not even a guarantee that they will get HIV from sex

their culture and customs should be respected
High IQ. We should respect their traditions.

I'm asking you, if you agree that murder is bad, how far removed from instant death does something have to be before it isn't bad? That's my motive. To learn your answer to that question.

It's like this. It hurts to have the flesh flayed from your bones. Getting your nose broken isn't the same as having the flesh flayed from your bones. But it's still painful. So now we're bargaining. How devastating must a blow be to still be within the realm of "painful?"

So it follows for your argument that murder is bad, but forcing children to be infected with HIV isn't bad. So where is the line that separates bad acts from acceptable acts?
morality isn't black and white. there are certain things in certain areas that are deemed acceptable, and in other areas are deemed unacceptable.
We should respect their traditions.
this. ethnocentrism is bad, it leads to imperialism

What a "bad act" is , varies on a person's upbringing. You need set aside your colonial white supremacist concept of absolute objective morality and embrace subjective morality. Understand and appreciate other people's culture. Don't restrain your morality to whar has been defined by westerners.
morality isn't black and white. there are certain things in certain areas that are deemed acceptable, and in other areas are deemed unacceptable.

This. Even if the guy raped toddlers and eats them, if it is a part of the tribal culture, then we should not stop it. Every group of people has a right to self determination.

What a "bad act" is , varies on a person's upbringing. You need set aside your colonial white supremacist concept of absolute objective morality and embrace subjective morality. Understand and appreciate other people's culture. Don't restrain your morality to whar has been defined by westerners.

This. Even if the guy raped toddlers and eats them, if it is a part of the tribal culture, then we should not stop it. Every group of people has a right to self determination.

No way. If they were raping and eating toddlers in this culture, it would be seen as reprehensible everywhere. We would not be saying "Oh, but the culture."

And I know you both don't mean that because you're on a forum that regularly bitches about the failings of our culture. You're incel. You don't say "Well that's just the culture of the modern world, women want what I'm not and she has a right to self-determination."

argumentum ad populum fallacy

I understand you know how to Google "logical fallacies." But that's not the same as making an argument. You're not providing any case for what IS right or wrong.

No way. If they were raping and eating toddlers in this culture, it would be seen as reprehensible everywhere. We would not be saying "Oh, but the culture."

And I know you both don't mean that because you're on a forum that regularly bitches about the failings of our culture. You're incel. You don't say "Well that's just the culture of the modern world, women want what I'm not and she has a right to self-determination."
One issue(western caused inceldom) directly affects me. The other issue(the man spreading HIV to adolescents) does not affect me. I have the right to criticize cultural concepts which directly impact my life. But not those which do not impact my life. Very big difference.

One issue(western caused inceldom) directly affects me. The other issue(the man spreading HIV to adolescents) does not affect me. I have the right to criticize cultural concepts which directly impact my life. But not those which do not impact my life. Very big difference.

That's not the same thing as something being "not necessarily immoral." You're not giving this a pass because of any rights this culture may or may not have, you're giving it a pass because you don't care.

I understand you know how to Google "logical fallacies." But that's not the same as making an argument. You're not providing any case for what IS right or wrong.
you haven't argued why it's wrong yourself. you compared it to murder which is absolutely stupid. then you appealed to the law of western society

you haven't argued why it's wrong yourself. you compared it to murder which is absolutely stupid. then you appealed to the law of western society

I have argued why it's wrong. I'm not saying you have to agree with that argument, but I've supplied an argument. You haven't.

I have argued why it's wrong. I'm not saying you have to agree with that argument, but I've supplied an argument. You haven't.
I have supplied an argument. It's their culture and we should respect it

I have supplied an argument. It's their culture and we should respect it

No, an argument for what is right or wrong. I'm asking "Well if that's not wrong, what is wrong?"

No, an argument for what is right or wrong. I'm asking "Well if that's not wrong, what is wrong?"
i'm not gonna waste time writing essays on moral codes of sexual morality

i'm not gonna waste time writing essays on moral codes of sexual morality

Then without explanation, it adds up to hypocrisy. Infecting kids with HIV, that's a choice worth respecting. But damn any woman who chooses not to have sex with you.

Then without explanation, it adds up to hypocrisy. Infecting kids with HIV, that's a choice worth respecting. But damn any woman who chooses not to have sex with you.
who said a woman doesn't have the right to not have sex with me? you're using a strawman

also, i did give an explanation. its their culture

who said a woman doesn't have the right to not have sex with me? you're using a strawman

also, i did give an explanation. its their culture

I said an explanation for what WOULD be immoral, if infecting kids with HIV is so acceptable. And you have no objection to your own inceldom? You're on a forum where that's all we do. Object to our inceldom.

Did you start kicking your manlet legs in anger when that guy called you a pretentious fuck

JFL

Niggers with aids say...

"Don't be so negative!"

:feelskek:

JFL the Boomer is being trolled.

Muh "white supremacy" and then this hypocritical stuff. Pretty funny though.

Last edited:
I said an explanation for what WOULD be immoral, if infecting kids with HIV is so acceptable. And you have no objection to your own inceldom? You're on a forum where that's all we do. Object to our inceldom.
actually this forum is technically just a place to talk about our inceldom

actually this forum is technically just a place to talk about our inceldom

Most of us here do not like that we are incel. So what are your views on your own inceldom?

Most of us here do not like that we are incel. So what are your views on your own inceldom?
its not something i like. duh. or else i wouldnt be here.

but thats my subjective opinion. probably other incels out there who dont care so much

its not something i like. duh. or else i wouldnt be here.

but thats my subjective opinion. probably other incels out there who dont care so much

I assumed you don't like it. What I'm asking you is, what is right and wrong with regard to inceldom?

3rd world ethnic countries are interesting :feelshaha:

You have the Taliban in Afghanistan who have jb brides and now in rural Africa the men get to fuck jb foids :feelshaha: :feelskek:

Not our problem if they get HIV that's on them

@FrothySolutions you didnt explain why this practice is murder though, despite trying to link it

Last edited:
The people there don't need money, they need 3000years of human evolution.
They need white sperm :feelshaha:
This is why the rest of the world needs to stop sending foreign aid to those uncivilized barbarians and let them rot to death. Cut off all their communication too, because the retards in Nigeria only know how to use the internet to scam people.

Hundreds of billions of dollars have been sent to Africa in the past decades and they are still bitching about being sick poor and hungry - and then you see videos like this one and find out exactly the reason why.
Nigger IQ does that to a nation
3rd world ethnic countries are interesting :feelshaha:

You have the Taliban in Afghanistan who have jb brides and now in rural Africa the men get to fuck jb foids :feelshaha: :feelskek:
The lolis in Afghanistan mog the negro lolis
Ef82766dad1defed483b4a676a61c8a3

Last edited:
Who gives a shit this is like the 50th thread I’ve seen like this. :feelsUgh:

@FrothySolutions you didnt explain why this practice is murder though, despite trying to link it

I didn't say it was murder. I said "How far removed from instant death does a thing need to be to be not bad anymore?"

He looks younger than me and he started fucking before i was born.:feelswhat: