Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Hm. I guess even some indie games are woke now.

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I was playing that TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) arcade beat 'em up remake "Shredder's Revenge" and it's really quite clear to me where alterations have been made to make it more PC, as defined by the current year.

The damsel in distress in the first level is a man in a pink top, lol. Totally bizarre. He's even being carried around by the bad guy like a girl would be.

April (the female reporter from the show) is not kidnapped anymore and is now a playable fighting character complete with a really butch physique! Her hair looks a bit feminine but her body looks pretty butch to me!

I can't comment on more as I only did I think the first two stages and a bit of the third.

I know many people would call this nitpicking. It's just a shame though that guys now aren't really ALLOWED to rescue a female and aren't allowed to have women in things who look slender and hot.

Plus it all ends up looking kind of bizarre and unnatural.

Maybe I should check out more anime games again although to be fair it's quite rare I play indie games and they strike me as woke, but clearly it happens!

Just wondered if you guys have noticed this even in indie titles!

Wokeism has infiltrated every part of media nowadays. We can't enjoy a single thing without some globohomo agenda being shoved in our throats.

April (the female reporter from the show) is not kidnapped anymore and is now a playable fighting character complete with a really butch physique!
Her hair looks a bit feminine but her body looks pretty butch to me!
April

Doesn't look that bad to me.
I know there' an illusion here that makes her seem taller than the foot ninja but you have to pay attention to posture - notice her legs are completely straight (she's at full height) while the ninja is in a deep crouch (90 degree bend in knees/hips) so he's actualy taller than her if he'd stand up all the way.

In the first live-action movie April managed to smack a couple foot recruits around w/ her purse so her having a fighting role isn't new.

It actually makes a lot more sense than Princess Peach fighting in SMB2 or Smash Bros.

Damn I was gonna get that one, guess I'll take it off my list :feelsUgh:

Damn I was gonna get that one, guess I'll take it off my list :feelsUgh:

I mean, it was OK other than that. I was playing it on Xbox Cloud.

I'm not that big on fighters that focus mostly on one button anyway. I think ones like Final Fight and Guardian Heroes did it the best ^^

I was playing that TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) arcade beat 'em up remake "Shredder's Revenge" and it's really quite clear to me where alterations have been made to make it more PC, as defined by the current year.

The damsel in distress in the first level is a man in a pink top, lol. Totally bizarre. He's even being carried around by the bad guy like a girl would be.

April (the female reporter from the show) is not kidnapped anymore and is now a playable fighting character complete with a really butch physique! Her hair looks a bit feminine but her body looks pretty butch to me!

I can't comment on more as I only did I think the first two stages and a bit of the third.

I know many people would call this nitpicking. It's just a shame though that guys now aren't really ALLOWED to rescue a female and aren't allowed to have women in things who look slender and hot.

Plus it all ends up looking kind of bizarre and unnatural.

Maybe I should check out more anime games again although to be fair it's quite rare I play indie games and they strike me as woke, but clearly it happens!

Just wondered if you guys have noticed this even in indie titles!
If you are willing to search for arcade emulators and roms, I'd suggest trying out Ninja Baseball Bat Man. It's a beat em up where as the title suggest, it involves Ninjas and Baseball. I'm just the first stage; you fight living baseball bats holding baseball bats, a umpire mech, and an airplane inside of an airplane.

I have a short video of it on my channel here.
View: https://youtu.be/JauiumQJFbo