Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holes comments on bbc comic

They don't say it but they aren't denying they're fine living like this.

dnr they'd rather see the world burn and be gang raped by somalian replacers than be trad

They don't say it but they aren't denying they're fine living like this.
They do realize they life is similar to the sjw commie cum guzzler hole so they don't deny nothing

dnr they'd rather see the world burn and be gang raped by somalian replacers than be trad
Due to low amount of rapes happening in Europe, the female politicians import rapefugees because of sexual dissatisfaction of women voters

They had to increase rape stats otherwise holes feel unsatisfied

They do realize they life is similar to the sjw commie cum guzzler hole so they don't deny nothing
It's quite scary being a californian, we're literally the testing ground for whatever weird wacky shit the Jews come up with

with some hope white women will follow the 1488 way

@DarkStarDown

sorry, I try not to read more than one or two sentences written by a woman at a time, it's for my own mental health

yet they still coal burn and get beaten/murdered over some monke beef

made by some coping cumskin dating a noodle at his pattaya basement

Based needs 2 be taught in schools

I'm still surprised it was written by a toilet. Maybe there are really some toilets out there with common sense? Or it it just a trans faggot larping as a foid?

I'm not a Nazi or a neo-Nazi by any means, but that comic is fucking hilarious.

Replace the Nazi dude with some hard working ugly STEM dude and the black guys with Chads and it can go both ways.

lmao Redditors literally believe that Andrew Tate is an incel and Emily Youcis is a man