Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Holes don't understand their threats of not putting out to protest abortion are fucking empty

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WitchesVsPatriarchy/comments/vjphao/supreme_court_overturns_roe_v_wade/

2022 06 24 14 36 46 Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade   WitchesVsPatriarchy

2022 06 24 14 42 13 Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade   WitchesVsPatriarchy

2022 06 24 14 41 20 Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade   WitchesVsPatriarchy

IF SEX IS ALREADY IMPOSSIBLE FOR A HUGE NUMBER OF MEN, WHY SHOULD I FUCKING CARE??? WE JUST WANT TO WATCH IT ALL BURN DOWN.

See unlike you thots, US LOW VALUE MEN HAVE SPENT OUR ENTIRE LIVES NOT GETTING ANY. We may complain about it all day, but we have ZERO expectations, because unlike the CHADS you fuck, we really aren't as entitled to pussy as you think

Last edited:
Lmfao women have no discipline to do anything let alone stop fucking Chad for abortion

Normie problems :feelshaha: their hole decides to put up an attitude because of $(CURRENT_THING)

Also TURBO lifefuel this shit actually went through! Jewnited States of Muttmerica actually came through for once!

Like they can keep their legs closed, nympho whore.

mind tricks don't work on me

Like they can keep their legs closed, nympho whore.
Yep the only men this "sex strike" will affect are betabuxxers and normies :feelshaha::feelshaha: now they won't even give them 1/1000 chance. Toilets will never close their lid for chad

All foids will be rimming Chads and Tyrones same as always. Sucking dick, getting their assholes blown out.

Many incels are doing a unvoluntary sex strike since the beginning of their life and everyone laughs at them
No way these foids can stay 24 hours without sex :feelsjuice:

Holes can't even last a week without sex but most men have gone without it for their whole lives so I doubt it'll really change much.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WitchesVsPatriarchy/comments/vjphao/supreme_court_overturns_roe_v_wade/

View attachment 631767

View attachment 631771

View attachment 631770

IF SEX IS ALREADY IMPOSSIBLE FOR A HUGE NUMBER OF MEN, WHY SHOULD I FUCKING CARE??? WE JUST WANT TO WATCH IT ALL BURN DOWN.

See unlike you thots, US LOW VALUE MEN HAVE SPENT OUR ENTIRE LIVES NOT GETTING ANY. We may complain about it all day, but we have ZERO expectations, because unlike the CHADS you fuck, we really aren't as entitled to pussy as you think

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

View attachment 631767

View attachment 631771

View attachment 631770

They all still want to get creampied raw by Chad.

Hope they also know that contraceptives exist.

Foids actually think they can keep their legs closed.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Holes can't even last a week without sex but most men have gone without it for their whole lives so I doubt it'll really change much.
Stupid bitches really think it's the other way around. :feelskek:

What would be even funnier is if they also declare prostitution to be legalized.

We're gonna see an uptick in emergency room visits over the next few years. Anal fissures galore :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Sex strike, that's only these entitled bitches can do.

But we don't care, for us it was never the option anyway. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

This would solve a lot of problems, including reducing STDs from sex from hookers.
True. Let's call it sex for what it is except giving foids too much power by enforcing marriage and getting ripped off in divorce.

Irrelevant, because women are animals who can't contain themselves. Women can't even make themselves leave abusive relationships with violent and abusive Chads, why would this make a difference of any kind.

The top 10% of men are trembling with fear rn :society::society::society:

they have fucking autism. these retards can't put 2 and 2 together. if your already rejecting the vast majority of men then their sexless already. so what whores, are you going to boycott chad is that your threat? the female brain is defective.

(((Portnoy))) disgusting kike name. Wonder he's seething. My jew radar is off the charts:bigbrain:

Many incels are doing a unvoluntary sex strike since the beginning of their life and everyone laughs at them
No way these foids can stay 24 hours without sex :feelsjuice:

they have fucking autism. these retards can't put 2 and 2 together. if your already rejecting the vast majority of men then their sexless already. so what whores, are you going to boycott chad is that your threat? the female brain is defective.
Based cellcel

It’s always hilarious when they threaten to withhold sex. It is an admission that they understand that sex is their only value. Withholding sex is their nuclear option, where they wield all the power they have, and it amounts to “do what I say, or else... OR ELSE..... I’ll stop letting you use me as a toilet”

Those judges are too old so why they should care? Also what they mean is "no sex" is no sex for ugly men, so it changes nothing for us.

View attachment 631767

View attachment 631771

View attachment 631770

Women are too dumb to understand that.