Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy fuck I can't. MGTOW and Incels need to be locked up!

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

I have never seen such a more hilarious video. She's so fat and ugly. She legit looks like a witch JFL. She can't even make a comprehensible sentence. This is why universal voting is a mistake and also these are the people who call u oinkler and want you to go to jailarino

shrek's human form but he became a tranny

Ever notice the Shrek looking ones are always the most afraid of rape? :feelsseriously:

Ever notice the Shrek looking ones are always the most afraid of rape? :feelsseriously:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're completely safe from it ever happening to them JFL.

Inb4 cucks swarm this reply on r/inceltear and say it's about power or some other stupid shit.

I don't think anyone wants to rape her...

fat foids mad cuz noone would ever wanna rape them tbh tbh :feelshaha:

Why is shrek's shit staring back at me

she mogs me into oblivion

Disgusting whale

Did her heart stop or what

you wanna know what i think they scream rape out of desperation to signal that they actually wanna be raped by Chad of course

she certainly doesn't need to worry about being raped

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back