Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy fucking shit this is amazing!

Actually does seem like a good cope tbh; basically Lego for adults.

I have been considering buying some Lego Star Wars sets to build as a cope, but sadly they are pricey these days:feelsUgh:.

i want too build a gas chamber

Actually does seem like a good cope tbh; basically Lego for adults.

I have been considering buying some Lego Star Wars sets to build as a cope, but sadly they are pricey these days:feelsUgh:.
Im gonna buy US army and Russian army and have them battle against eachother in lego form

The MI24 heli is just 33 dollar would you say worth it?

Im gonna buy US army and Russian army and have them battle against eachother in lego form
Based, what will you do for the actual mini figures?
The MI24 heli is just 33 dollar would you say worth it?

I mean if you have the cash for it, go for it.

Just ordered the MI24 attack helicopter for 33 dollar, Will be a fun build!

The figures are included i presume if its sluban

Imma start with the russian army since its more products of them available maybe china too, I aleredy have american humvee lego on its way

This thing can kill jews from the front with its jew skullcrusher

American Humvee, Can just order some cheap IRL lego soldiers from Temu to use on these

The figures are included i presume if its sluban
I c, so is this a company that makes stuff in the same style as Lego, but more for an older consumer base?

Imma start with the russian army since its more products of them available maybe china too, I aleredy have american humvee lego on its way
Nice, Humvees are based.

I c, so is this a company that makes stuff in the same style as Lego, but more for an older consumer base?

Nice, Humvees are based.
No clue, But the products look awesome, I ordered one of the choppers and have looked around all day looking at rewiews for it, Looks based and ready!

No clue, But the products look awesome, I ordered one of the choppers and have looked around all day looking at rewiews for it, Looks based and ready!
Share a pic of it.

Share a pic of it.
Mil Mi-24 - Wikipedia
Russian Military Changes Tactics To Prevent Its Ka-52 Alligators From Being  'Chopped Off' In Ukraine War

View: https://youtu.be/bn4NF4Igguc?t=1062