Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit at this degeneracy [MEGA CUCK]

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★

What the fuck is wrong with people? Is all of the soy and feminism turning guys into huge cucks or has it always been this way?

To nobody's surprise, Reddit cucks are encouraging it.

weirdest thing ever

This reads like it was written by a guy. A guy with a cuckold fetish and no girlfriend.

lol @ItheIthe and @SaintMarcLepine will go into cardiac arrest when they see this

Loses his virginity with his virgin girlfriend and then does this. What a waste. What an absolutely disgusting faggot. I seriously want to kill this fuck.

Edit: @aut my blood is boiling :feelsree:

All females are ruined, there isn't a single good one. AWALT.

Mosaic Law NOW!

It legitimately should be required by law that scum such as this take stones to the head until they're dead. Wretched and depraved creatures and a blight on society. Execute them to prevent their degeneracy form spreading. At the very least, execute them as an honor killing. People like this need to be exterminated.

Last edited:
Can someone please kill these type of mongrels?

If you do such stuff you are paving the way to getting cucked. It's obviously a win win situation for her. Having a provider who also likes her getting fucked by other men. When will these cucks learn, kek.

lol @ItheIthe and @SaintMarcLepine will go into cardiac arrest when they see this
EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE AN ANEURYSM OR A HEART ATTACK UPON READING THIS. IF NOT YOU ARE A CUCKOLD AND MUST BE STONED ASAP.

>People like this get into relationships but you don't

Feelsbad

>People like this get into relationships but you don't

Feelsbad
"He doesn't have romantic feelings for me, but he thinks I'm hot!"
Just lol. Sounds like a typical roastie whore.

But she will soon have romantic feelings for him, kek.
Easily. She will.

This is such a disgusting story. Cucks are fucking disgraceful. I wish we can nuke them all. Exterminate them from society.

What has the world come to?

Just read this part, cucks explaining the difference between "cuckolding" and "hotwifing", are these people for real? Do these kind of people really exist?

Screenshot from 2018 03 04 15 09 32

cucks like that deserve to die an agonizing death. what a faggot
EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE AN ANEURYSM OR A HEART ATTACK UPON READING THIS. IF NOT YOU ARE A CUCKOLD AND MUST BE STONED ASAP.

this is legit a troll

I got angry and then got an erection because i imagined myself as the guy who cucked this faggot cunt. I want to cuck cucks.

Sorry man but i cant even read this :/

Loses his virginity with his virgin girlfriend and then does this. What a waste. What an absolutely disgusting faggot. I seriously want to kill this fuck.

Edit: @aut my blood is boiling :feelsree:

Shit like this makes me physically cringe

humanity must be purged

Didn't read. Too much rage fuel.

I've read so much degeneracy similar to this on the sex subreddit.

I do not have words, even. Actually I do. There's too many intelligence agencies archiving my profile to use my human right of free speech.

It's funny. Judgement day truly is near. This degeneracy is protected under free speech, but countering it with words of justified and divinely ordered punishment is illegal.

Someone pull my life support plug. It's over.

God is nature herself so when all the religious books says god will destroy sodom and gomorrah what they mean is that nature will not allow degeneracy for very long until everyone is so fucked genetically and homosexuality and transgender is all over. Ofcourse these people wont reproduce so there you have it.

I read the title of the reddit post, and that was enough suicidefuel for today.