Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit at this morph, it sums up life as a male in 2018.

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
TJDHX7b.jpg

PmSWbxS.jpg

From incel to Chad. 

I didn't make the morph, I found it on lookism (those guys are autistic and incredibly talented morphers).

Don't take it as wrong but gambler still look the same after that morph.

Homosapicuckus said:
Don't take it as wrong but gambler still look the same after that morph.

That's not the morph this thread is about. I'm not as talent as the lookism guys, I'm still learning.

CopingGymcel said:
That's not the morph this thread is about. I'm not as talent as the lookism guys, I'm still learning.

he went from 4/10 to 8/10 imo

Homosapicuckus said:
he went from 4/10 to 8/10 imo

4 to 8.5/10 imo, pretty life-changing morph.

From normie to Chad-lite*

CopingGymcel said:

Can you morph my pic if i PM?

Fuck everybody and everything

wtf did they do to the eyes

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
wtf did they do to the eyes

Oh yeah, I noticed now when you said it. He kind of fucked up on the eyes a bit, but still looks good.

CopingGymcel said:
Oh yeah, I noticed now when you said it. He kind of fucked up on the eyes a bit, but still looks good.

i can kind of see why the morph is like that simply because of the guys before pic hes got fucked up eyes too, but whoever did the morph did a pretty fkn good job except that eye area JUST LOL at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back