Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of this meme from trad west?

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Mythic
★★
Found this meme scrolling through Facebook. I don't have my real name on it. And I came across this meme and to me as a incel it was rather black pilling but also blue pilling at the same time. I don't know what to make of it? I would agree that the upper half with the exception of the marijuana but you can overuse it is shit for you it's total garbage it just sets you back but the bottom half didn't really give you any practical advice except for maybe the lift weights and get fresh air and eat steak pictures those I may debate with but are for the most part practically good for you but then I saw marriage and I do not think that really leaves anyone that isn't a Chad even if they could have send being married to have a happy life most marriages end in divorce and women will more than likely cheat on you and drain your financial gains away. what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Some retarded cristian cuck made this :lul:

Found this meme scrolling through Facebook. I don't have my real name on it. And I came across this meme and to me as a in cell it was rather black pilling but also blue pilling at the same time. I don't know what to make of it?View attachment 1093435
Absolut piece of shit, praying won't do anything

Found this meme scrolling through Facebook. I don't have my real name on it. And I came across this meme and to me as a incel it was rather black pilling but also blue pilling at the same time. I don't know what to make of it? I would agree that the upper half with the exception of the marijuana but you can overuse it is shit for you it's total garbage it just sets you back but the bottom half didn't really give you any practical advice except for maybe the lift weights and get fresh air and eat steak pictures those I may debate with but are for the most part practically good for you but then I saw marriage and I do not think that really leaves anyone that isn't a Chad even if they could have send being married to have a happy life most marriages end in divorce and women will more than likely cheat on you and drain your financial gains away. what do you guys think? View attachment 1093435
I like xstains, they're OK

I am Catholic since 2019, and look how I am

Last edited:
What the fuck does this symbolize.
I'm not sure, but there is a certain veneration among Catholics for the idea of living in the countryside. Or maybe he is just saying that he's living a healthy life outside instead of locking himself in his room all day

Jesus telling you to lift weights (like his cross), eat meat (like his flesh), and go out in nature (become homeless), and have a dog (idk, I couldn’t even make a remote connection with this one), and have a wife (despite him never marrying, along with many of his apostles doing the same).

This version of Christianity really has nothing to do with Jesus except him being a placeholder for listening to boomer advice.

Jesus telling you to lift weights (like his cross), eat meat (like his flesh), and go out in nature (become homeless), and have a dog (idk, I couldn’t even make a remote connection with this one), and have a wife (despite him never marrying, along with many of his apostles doing the same).

This version of Christianity really has nothing to do with Jesus except him being a placeholder for listening to boomer advice.
This conservative cucks Will BE THE one who cheered on when Jesus was getting crucified.

That guy gives false hopes to millions of men. Christian or not im still incel

Found this meme scrolling through Facebook. I don't have my real name on it. And I came across this meme and to me as a incel it was rather black pilling but also blue pilling at the same time. I don't know what to make of it? I would agree that the upper half with the exception of the marijuana but you can overuse it is shit for you it's total garbage it just sets you back but the bottom half didn't really give you any practical advice except for maybe the lift weights and get fresh air and eat steak pictures those I may debate with but are for the most part practically good for you but then I saw marriage and I do not think that really leaves anyone that isn't a Chad even if they could have send being married to have a happy life most marriages end in divorce and women will more than likely cheat on you and drain your financial gains away. what do you guys think? View attachment 1093435
I was a hardcore Christian who prayed frequently for the first 18-20 or so years of my life, praying never did anything and being religious never made anything better

I envy those who are fine with rotting in this world because they are convinced that they'll spend eternity in heaven. If anything being religious just made things harder on me because I always wondered why such a loving and gracious God would damn me to such a cursed existence. And I always felt really conflicted for that reason.

Then I became blackpilled and that basically killed any faith I had left

Trad_west is Latino btw