Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy Shit, I am Seeing a Number of People on Facebook Talk About the Sex Doll

L

Lestat

Banned
-
I thought this was limited to the internet reddit and incel/Lookism/mgtow
but I am seeing people from my city on Facebook debate it and there are actually men bashing women
and saying a sex doll cant give u STDs, take u to courts and annoy u.

It seems like normie men are waking up.
The blackpill is spreading guys.

It's normie bullshit, there's been better looking dolls for years. They're just now learning about sex dolls.

if you have facebook you are a normie.

It's on /pol/ a lot too lately.

MGTOW [mostly coping incels and low tier normie volcels] is the future.

Idk why females get mad at incels who want sex bots, its not like the real thing ever gives us the time of day.

Can we stop this fucking sex doll meme? Like seriously, stop pretending that a doll will provide the same mental stability that a loving women would provide JFC

That big ass shakira sex doll is hot af no lie.

IronMike said:
That big ass shakira sex doll is hot af no lie.

Show me this Shakira doll.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Show me this Shakira doll.

This is what the internet has been going gaga over. And I don't blame them.

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/163cm-5ft4-fat-butt-sex-doll-with-big-curves-shakira?aff=3

Recon9 said:
Can we stop this fucking sex doll meme? Like seriously, stop pretending that a doll will provide the same mental stability that a loving women would provide JFC

99.9% of women are not like this.

Society will reap what it sows.

Everyone gonna be a disloyal skank? Then they will be replaced.

Recon9 said:

Any port in a storm, my friend.

If my choice is nothing or rubber, I'll take rubber.

These sex dolls are a repudiation of women, not men. If women were actually likable for anything besides sex then men wouldn't be interested in these things.

A Good Friend said:
Recon9 said:
Any port in a storm, my friend.
If my choice is nothing or rubber, I'll take rubber.
knajjd said:
Recon9 said:
"loving female" doesn't exist in our world. the moment they see a specimen superior to you, they will hop on its lap and abandon you. LTRs are not viable for anyone.

thats fine and all, but are we really gonna pretend they're equal to or greater than real whaman?

@Recon9

>thats fine and all, but are we really gonna pretend they're equal to or greater than real whaman?

naw, just a prosthesis, I'd rather have that than a stump

We  N E E D  this to survive! I want a hentai themed one ASAP.

Why did it suddenly become massively popular and was it thanks to this site?

ArtoriasWolf said:
Why did it suddenly become massively popular and was it thanks to this site?

Nothing mainstream is directly thanks to this site. We don't have a large impact.

Just sounds like people trying to be edgy and get attention. They have it better than us and will always choose the real thing over some doll.

sometimes ill lay my hand on a solid object like a sofa ot difr of the bathtub

and ill lube it up and fuck it

its pretty much ecstasy for about 30-45 minutes and i dont know why i dont do it more often

i can only imagine a coors light being better, and then a sex doll and eventually real human pussy and/or twink femboy ass

Most men are blackpilled, only a fool would deny the importance of looks

Kointo said:
We  N E E D  this to survive! I want a hentai themed one ASAP.

Reeee

Kointo said:
Nothing mainstream is directly thanks to this site. We don't have a large impact.

Just wondering if this is where it first started out

IronMike said:
This is what the internet has been going gaga over. And I don't blame them.

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/163cm-5ft4-fat-butt-sex-doll-with-big-curves-shakira?aff=3

I don't like how it says "BBW" though as most self-described BBW's are just tubs of lard. That's all we need is more fat chicks comparing themselves to someone/something that's actually hot.

Recon9 said:

Until will deal with this shit hole feminist society then as a sub-8 male what on earth makes you think you will get that. The second they see something shiny you will get dropped like a stone or end up on r/deadbedrooms.

Redpill Robert said:
I don't like how it says "BBW" though as most self-described BBW's are just tubs of lard. That's all we need is more fat chicks comparing themselves to someone/something that's actually hot.

lmao I love how you included "something"

Sex dolls will cause gargantuan amounts of toastyness among the roasties. I can't wait 2bh

Recon9 said:

Cope, women only love the value you provide and as soon as you cant provide as much of it anymore shes gone back to riding chads dick. At least these dolls are truly meant to represent a womans purpose, to sexually satisfy men.

Recon9 said:

A female will never love an ugly male anyway.

z2020 said:
Just sounds like people trying to be edgy and get attention. They have it better than us and will always choose the real thing over some doll.

fun fact,
one of the guys advocating the use of sex dolls was a slayer in his past and now is admitting he is incel and struggling with women.
He does NOT have it better than us currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back