Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Holy SHIT, Simping COULD BE working actually.

You realize he's a white tallfag right

Lol wtf is that her in the video? shes not a stacy. and hes a white tall guy. this isnt even a meaningless statistical anomaly its just the average normie relationship

Yeah ok my bad, I was just mesmerized by how incel-tier is jaw was but you're right. Damn, having a normal height is like being a chad :cryfeels:

Exceptions aren’t the rule

Lol wtf is that her in the video? shes not a stacy. and hes a white tall guy. this isnt even a meaningless statistical anomaly its just the average normie relationship
Will most likely end in 5 years

I saw a white guy... that's enough to get a foid.

they're looksmatched imo, what he lacks somewhat in face is made up in frame and height

I wish i was 6’5
I wish I was your height
Yeah ok my bad, I was just mesmerized by how incel-tier is jaw was but you're right. Damn, having a normal height is like being a chad :cryfeels:
That's what happens when your worldview is "hurr durr chad only". He's a low tier normie. I've literally been saying that below average tallfags can slay but no one believed me

You never had a girl for a best friend let along marry one

Bet this shit would end in 5 years or less marrieges just don't nowadays

"But they love eachother:foidSoy:"
No they don't and there is no such thing as love it's just a dopamine boost you get when you touch eachother or look at eachother , you will both get bored of eachother in 5 years or less and get divorced because quick reminder : it's 2021 and women have more access to sex then ever before she can easily get a chad once the so called love fades away

My conclusion : have sex with at least 3 females if you ascend and never think of marrying one then live the rest of your life in a farm or kill yourself

Yeah stop using tik tok fag

Yeah ok my bad, I was just mesmerized by how incel-tier is jaw was but you're right. Damn, having an above average height and being NT is like being a chad :cryfeels:
Fixed for u

Another classic example of betabuxxxing while she secretly cucks him on :chad:.

Also, the only reason why she considered him over all her other orbiters was because he is tall and white.

I wish I was your height

That's what happens when your worldview is "hurr durr chad only". He's a low tier normie. I've literally been saying that below average tallfags can slay but no one believed me
I wish i could marry ai irl

Jfl exactly. They're literally looksmatched. This bitch has a bird beak for a nose, no lower third whatsoever, and her eye area is BlackOps2cel tier. I wonder what her looksmatch is up to rn :feelskek:
“If you are white and tall. I cannot believe you are an incel”- Hamudi Ebalz
I miss him so much bros :cryfeels:
I wish i could marry ai irl
Tbh Rika fogs

Last edited:
I didn't see a Stacy in this video anon.

This.

Has nothing to do with height either.

They are both to put it quite simply painfully average.:feelsUgh:

He´s tall and also she's suffers from some kind of mental dysfunction (prob BPD)

Just be tall and white without any massive failos

How is simping even involved in this? The guy is a tallfag.
Jfl exactly. They're literally looksmatched. This bitch has a bird beak for a nose, no lower third whatsoever, and her eye area is BlackOps2cel tier. I wonder what her looksmatch is up to rn :feelskek:
holes are making cod zombies "memes":feelsrope:
Why do normalfags always got to defile my childhood.

"She's not a stacy"

I don't know man.

View: https://youtu.be/aAqbGsT9kAs?t=13

Same girls like 2 years ago.

I think I'm getting the hang of this community. What's going here is this girl is betamaxxing. Obviously that guy is kinda tall but still looks like a grown up 13yr old and nice guy. That's why he needed to stroke her ego back to 2 years ago.
Thanks for coming to my ted talk :dab:
Ever heard a girl say my life was bad until I met "insert simp" he made me feel special?:feelsaww:

Last edited: