Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] My escooter got stolen today at the shops by 3 blacks and a white guy single Handley chased after them and retrieved it. There is still good people

fallenghost

fallenghost

Recruit
★★★
I just got back from the store where I picked up some snacks for tonight. I'm planning to spend the night in my room playing a PC game I've been really into lately (Riders Republic). In the past, I used to leave my escooter inside the store, but I got tired of people staring at me. So, I purchased a lock on eBay that turned out to be not very durable. Apparently, the person who retrieved my escooter to me described the thieves as three tall black guys who managed to rip my escooter from the chain. He chased after them and they just dumped it on the ground and flees the scene. As I walked out of the store, I tried to keep a low profile while wearing my backpack with a broken zipper, listening to Tupac on my AirPods gen 2, and wearing a hat to conceal my subhuman face. On top of that, I was wearing flip flops Oakley brand that my sister bought for me out of pity. Despite feeling disdain for society, this experience provided me with some life fuel that there is still decency left in humanity. What a way to start the day after being cooped up at home for nearly a week! All that was left behind was a broken chain on the ground, but at least I managed to retrieve my partially broken escooter. I walked into the security office and spoke to all the security team and they turned out to be nice, but it was the white guy (random customer out in the car park) who was the real hero. I shook his hand and offered him if he wanted anything from my grocery bag, but he politely refused, there is still good normies out here.

I just got back from the store where I picked up some snacks for tonight. I'm planning to spend the night in my room playing a PC game I've been really into lately (Riders Republic). In the past, I used to leave my escooter inside the store, but I got tired of people staring at me. So, I purchased a lock on eBay that turned out to be not very durable. Apparently, the person who retrieved my escooter to me described the thieves as three tall black guys who managed to rip my escooter from the chain. He chased after them and they just dumped it on the ground and flees the scene. As I walked out of the store, I tried to keep a low profile while wearing my backpack with a broken zipper, listening to Tupac on my AirPods gen 2, and wearing a hat to conceal my subhuman face. On top of that, I was wearing flip flops Oakley brand that my sister bought for me out of pity. Despite feeling disdain for society, this experience provided me with some life fuel that there is still decency left in humanity. What a way to start the day after being cooped up at home for nearly a week! All that was left behind was a broken chain on the ground, but at least I managed to retrieve my partially broken escooter. I walked into the security office and spoke to all the security team and they turned out to be nice, but it was the white guy (random customer out in the car park) who was the real hero. I shook his hand and offered him if he wanted anything from my grocery bag, but he politely refused, there is still good normies out here.
yeah true
when I was homeless I had randos give me warm clothes, little bit of money
also Christian mission gave me free groceries and warm meal once a week, all out of their own pocket

Average day in jewrope

My condolences

yeah true
when I was homeless I had randos give me warm clothes, little bit of money
also Christian mission gave me free groceries and warm meal once a week, all out of their own pocket
How long were you homeless for? I couldn’t imagine myself being in that position

Holy shit, being incel and homeless sounds like a mess. I’m Happy that you aren’t homeless anymore.