Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Homeless bum hassled me for money, group of toilets laugh at me

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I was walking through the slums of bristol as usual and some homeless faggot asked me for money

He mogged but looked dirty because he was homeless, and bitching at me about having nothing and shit, but then two stacy police officERs say hi to him by his name and smile at him; they clearly knew him

Unfortunately but in typical fashion these two holes don't even look at me for a nanosecond and just look through me like a ghost while being friendly to this homeless bum fag

He then mentioned to me how some woman gave him some food not long ago and I just walked away at this point, but I see a group of young holes laughing at me, presumably for me being hassled

He's homeless so even if he mogs you, you can at least be happy knowing he has to sleep on sidewalks. And as for the toilets, there probably rape victims or retarded.

I kick homeless and shove them when they get in my way :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

its not homeless peoples fault nobody gives a fuck about them.
most are just normie or chads with drug issues which they self inflicted

"NOOOO IF THEY LAUGH AT YOU IT'S BECAUSE THEY LIKE YOU :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

its not homeless peoples fault nobody gives a fuck about them.
This world doesn't work by fault or fairness by extension. You either mog or get mogged, that's it.

They have this in the US as well, cops respect criminals and degenerates, they hate law abiding people.

kys faggot
the next homeless bum you kick might just kill you. btw i hate homeless people. not my fault original poster gets mogged.

Last edited:
2024 01 25 032241

Looks are everything. No exceptions.