Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Homeless Foids

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Living on the fringes of society again I find myself observing the behaviors of others in constant amusement such as that of homeless foids. The Chad dynamic still at play even with homeless foids concerning homeless Chads. One difference however is that homeless foids will do anything for drugs I've noticed in observance. You could tell them to cover themselves in their own shit and feces where they would absolutely do it upon the promise of drugs. So, the dynamic on the street is much the same with homeless foids concerning homeless Chads and street drugs. It's over for homeless NEETcels, never began. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
MarquisDeSade

They don't stay homeless for long anyways, a betabuxx usually pick them up

Can you get drugs and exchange them for sex?

Are you Hobomaxxing, nigga?

if your Homeless as a Cunt , you have to be Retarded.

Living on the fringes of society again I find myself observing the behaviors of others in constant amusement such as that of homeless foids. The Chad dynamic still at play even with homeless foids concerning homeless Chads. One difference however is that homeless foids will do anything for drugs I've noticed in observance. You could tell them to cover themselves in their own shit and feces where they would absolutely do it upon the promise of drugs. So, the dynamic on the street is much the same with homeless foids concerning homeless Chads and street drugs. It's over for homeless NEETcels, never began. :feelsjuice:
Of course, this makes sense. Foids are drawn to Alpha males, and foids are seemingly closer to being in touch with their animalistic side when homeless. So naturally their instinct would still draw them towards foids.

Unless you have some pills !

I love to see foids suffering :)

I did too at one time. I'm of proud of it though. They don't suffer for very in any case because some cuck comes running to fix everything for them.

Let's exchange several female tax-funded programs for traditional feminism with drugs as payment.

They don't stay homeless for long anyways, a betabuxx usually pick them up
Most of the time, yes.

What also happens is that they get with a homeless Chad for street drugs in exchange and they usually get beaten to death or murdered in the whole process because of their drug addictions. The shit is hilarious as fuck watching in observance as a spectating bystander. Dudes could literally beat them with a hammer in the face or cut them with knives where they'll keep coming back for either the drugs and Chad's dick. I have officially lost all hope in foids more so than I already had previously. This entire world is just one big sadistic joke of human suffering and general depravity constantly on display. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Can you get drugs and exchange them for sex?
I probably could if I wanted to but I refuse to lower myself to their degenerate level, it's just amusing watching the sheer absurdity of it all day in and day out in my present temporary location. Still, it's fascinating to watch in study of live psychological behavior on full display. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I probably could if I wanted to but I refuse to lower myself to their degenerate level, it's just amusing watching the sheer absurdity of it all day in and day out in my present temporary location. Still, it's fascinating to watch in study of live psychological behavior. :feelsjuice:
Glad to hear back from You, how r u doing?

Are you Hobomaxxing, nigga?
At this point I'm just homeless/hobomaxxing along with the wildernessNeetmaxxing in between waiting for this bullshit abomination of a nation to collapse completely [It never fucking does which disappoints me completely], basically. :feelsjuice:

waiting for this bullshit abomination of a nation to collapse completely
Smart, it wont take long. It gets worse and worse by every week. They installing this Agenda 2030 aka World Bolshevism right now.

Glad to hear back from You, how r u doing?
Getting ready to move back to the hometown state I grew up in that I haven't been in for over twenty years next. I think I'm just going to find a place I can be comfortable waiting for the inevitable end of this nation I've come to despise with every fabric of my being. Going to find a comfortable place to lay my head until the nuclear bombs drop. :feelsjuice:

Smart, it wont take long. It gets worse and worse by every week. They installing this Agenda 2030 aka World Bolshevism right now.
Really hoping for economic collapse by the end of the year, everyday I try to be optimistic for economic collapse but of course nothing happens. [Until one day it finally does.] :feelsjuice:

what's the plan for the future?

Really hoping for economic collapse by the end of the year, everyday I try to be optimistic for economic collapse but of course nothing happens. [Until one day it finally does.] :feelsjuice:
I believe that this collapse, which may also be caused by a 3rd World War, will abolish cash, introduce digital money (which is linked to the microneedle patch) and a basic income for the vaccinated sheep with this microneedle patch.
Thus, a self-sufficient life outside of civilization is a possible salvation.

Getting ready to move back to the hometown state I grew up in that I haven't been in for over twenty years next. I think I'm just going to find a place I can be comfortable waiting for the inevitable end of this nation I've come to despise with every fabric of my being. Going to find a comfortable place to lay my head until the nuclear bombs drop. :feelsjuice:
That's good :panties:

Most of the time, yes.

What also happens is that they get with a homeless Chad for street drugs in exchange and they usually get beaten to death or murdered in the whole process because of their drug addictions. The shit is hilarious as fuck watching in observance as a spectating bystander. Dudes could literally beat them with a hammer in the face or cut them with knives where they'll keep coming back for either the drugs and Chad's dick. I have officially lost all hope in foids more so than I already had previously. This entire world is just one big sadistic joke of human suffering and general depravity constantly on display. :feelsjuice:

View: https://youtu.be/ze9-ARjL-ZA

Of course, this makes sense. Foids are drawn to Alpha males, and foids are seemingly closer to being in touch with their animalistic side when homeless. So naturally their instinct would still draw them towards foids.

Unless you have some pills !
It doesn't matter if a foid is homeless, poor, middle class, or wealthy, they're always drawn to men of power, dominance, resources, status, and violence. This latest experience of mine only reaffirms my belief in this basic sexual dynamic. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It's funny, on the streets everybody warns these homeless foids to get out of the relationship they're in, but of course they never do, homeless Chad's dick along with the drugs he provides is just too much for them to say no. At this point when they get physically beaten or murdered by homeless Chads I just see it as nature healing itself at this point as the natural dynamics of nature recycling itself of dumb idiotic twats. :feelsjuice:

This. No one gives a shit if males stay out on the street or not.
Even the homeless man is by far more sacrificial than the average homeless foid. :feelsjuice:

I believe that this collapse, which may also be caused by a 3rd World War, will abolish cash, introduce digital money (which is linked to the microneedle patch) and a basic income for the vaccinated sheep with this microneedle patch.
Thus, a self-sufficient life outside of civilization is a possible salvation.
The (((western elite))) will try to conquer the Eurasian and East Asian elites, but will ultimately lose in the end. There's nothing left to salvage, preserve, reform, or fight for concerning western civilization as a whole. Western civilization is dead, and ultimately stupidity along with hubris killed it. All that remains is its rotten corpse on a very weak life support that gives the illusion or the mirage of it still being alive. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

Basically surmises my current thoughts, I'm currently camped out in a forest living on a river out of tent by the nearby city. It's good to see you my friend where I apologize to you and everybody here of my absence. If everything goes well upon reaching my final destination I should be online once again more frequently. :feelsjuice:

Homeless foids are still very entitled. One asked me for a cigarette I said no and tried to move to the side and she blocked me and again demanded a cigarette, as if I owe her one.

I've lived with them in tent cities and rainbow gatherings, they're not all on drugs and are just trying to rebel. The funniest thing is when they become addicts when they find a toothless crustpunk Chad. You can tell how long a foid has been homless by how utterly busted they look and smell yet the men just look like bearded mountain men.

I've seen several homeless foids have the shit beat out of them from either their boyfriends or just drunken strangers, most of the time nobody helps unless the foid is really pretty.

:feelsstudy: says here, " the incel diet is of upmost importance: whole milk, wheat bread, animal crackers..."

Homeless foids are still very entitled. One asked me for a cigarette I said no and tried to move to the side and she blocked me and again demanded a cigarette, as if I owe her one.
Yeah, that is why if I ever do smoke a cigarette in public - it is next to people I wouldn't mind bumming one off me.

I've lived with them in tent cities and rainbow gatherings, they're not all on drugs and are just trying to rebel. The funniest thing is when they become addicts when they find a toothless crustpunk Chad. You can tell how long a foid has been homless by how utterly busted they look and smell yet the men just look like bearded mountain men.

I've seen several homeless foids have the shit beat out of them from either their boyfriends or just drunken strangers, most of the time nobody helps unless the foid is really pretty.
Four kinds of homeless foids basically:

Drug addicts, extremely mentally ill, aged out, and younger runaway foids with extreme daddy issues. :feelsjuice:

[Sometimes occasionally you'll find a foid running away from the law as well who is a fugitive of some kind.]

Last edited: