Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Homeless women are a paradox

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
Go show your tiddies to somebody. Modern day women cannot go broke. They just can make an only fans or Snapchat premium or something similar.

A man will have to get a job and labor away meticulously, earning his Pennies every minute of grueling labor.

Meanwhile a foid can take a picture of her ass, post it, and make thousands of dollars and have monthly rent paid as well as a complete new wardrobe bought as gifts by her fans.

A homeless foid seems impossible, no? If you see a homeless foid, Spit on them. They’re almost guaranteed to be faking it and are just trying to squeeze more cash out of you than what they already get on only fans

a homeless whore, is a dumb whore.

Even the abstract concept of a woman suffering from homelessness in the West feels like a impossibility :feelshaha: Knowing how much innate value is placed on women by everyone, the thought just doesn't compute

Last edited:
All the homeless women I see in my town are gypsy and old, they probably dont know what only fans is.
But yeah, I never see young homeless women, but very often young homeless men.:blackpill::feelsclown:

I hate women

Incels.png

Even the abstract concept of a woman suffering from homelessness in the West feels like a impossibility :feelshaha: Knowing how much innate value is placed on women by everyone, the thought just doesn't compute
Yup. They require giga low IQ to go homeless. It’s like dying while playing Minecraft in creative, you just deserve it at that point

Invisible posted some Polish girl who charged 2500$ for a date,and that was 3 years ago.Imagine how much things are worse now.Never saw a homeless girl,even a junkie.

I wish I had a sandwich

Literally. The only homeless whore I ever saw was a legit schizo. Apparently multiple guys in my town actually reached out to her and offered to pay for an apartment for her but she refused, because she wanted this lifestyle. I’ve never seen a foid beggar. They have too much safety nets to have to turn to that

Homeless foids are usually older. You NEVER see homeless 18 year olds.

Go show your tiddies to somebody. Modern day women cannot go broke. They just can make an only fans or Snapchat premium or something similar.

A man will have to get a job and labor away meticulously, earning his Pennies every minute of grueling labor.

Meanwhile a foid can take a picture of her ass, post it, and make thousands of dollars and have monthly rent paid as well as a complete new wardrobe bought as gifts by her fans.

A homeless foid seems impossible, no? If you see a homeless foid, Spit on them. They’re almost guaranteed to be faking it and are just trying to squeeze more cash out of you than what they already get on only fans

I made a threat similar to this...completely agree.

I don't see how a foid can be homeless in the modern West unless she's completely drugged out of her mind or legit retarded.

In this fucked up world a foid doesn't even need to be a prostitute in the traditional sense...just show your boobs, shake your ass, go on social media and claim a sob story about how some asshole did you wrong and now you're a poor single mom and your fridge broke and you need help!!!! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

That's not a hypothetical btw see whores doing sob stories like this and have like 50 patreons giving her monthly donations
1 foid tweets about Colin Kapernick all day long and collects donations,,,tens of thousands of followers too

even if she's not remotely attractice she can find a lonely computer geek with a good salary...shower him with affection until he marries her then find a good divorce lawyer and claim he abused her...voila! his house and salary become hers! :society:

Ain't life grand for a foid :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: