Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Homer Simpson revealed to be a impotent cuckold incel - Lisa is the daughter of Duffman and Marge cheated on Homer

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

brutal for Homers

average relationship in 2022

average relationship in 2022

Lisa is pissed when she finds out.

BTW why is your username a question mark?

Hey, @Sheogorath if that's a new episode. Tell me if Simpsons is still a good show.

Stop watching bc i felt it was getting boring

Hey, @Sheogorath if that's a new episode. Tell me if Simpsons is still a good show.

Stop watching bc i felt it was getting boring
I'll keep watching until they run out of lolis

I thought it was cute Lisa was into K-Pop until I watched music video for Lovesick girls, the group who sings it Blackpink look like a bunch of chad-worshipping Roasties, I don't know if Lisa is on a good path listening to this guys

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyRsYk0LyA8

Can someone check if this is really true I don't want to watch a click bait episode, and if this is true they trully trying to destroy this series, also why everyone is angry with duffman and not with whore marge?

Wow if this is really true, they fucked up the whole lore of the show

Didn't she also fuck Quagmire in Homer's bed? And later killed Homer and her kids? JFL it's over for Simpsoncels

Wow if this is really true, they fucked up the whole lore of the show
No. Homer just took his children to a beer convention and was drunk to watch his toddler aged children. So the photo was actually taken from a time where Lisa doesn't remember anything

why everyone is angry with duffman and not with whore marge?
Duffman did nothing wrong

the photo was actually taken from a time where Lisa doesn't remember anything
Challenge