Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Honestly being a manlet is worse than being incel

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I dunno if this will get me banned for humble bragging or what not but the only thing good ever in my life was being tall.

I'd rather be incel as fuck and tall than 5'6 with an average girlfriend.

If you're incel, at least other men, your family and whoever else can respect you. If you're a manlet, you're pretty much at the lowest rung in society and everyone has to let you know it almost EVERYTIME they see you.

I dunno if this will get me banned for humble bragging or what not but the only thing good ever in my life was being tall.

If you're incel, at least other men, your family and whoever else can respect you. If you're a manlet, you're pretty much at the lowest rung in society and everyone has to let you know it almost EVERYTIME they see you.

Ok chad.

Agreed. Height is a measurement of maturity in the eyes of soyciety for some reason. Therefore you will get treated like a child, or worse if you are short. Even other males will belittle you.

Tall people can't even try to relate to manlets without bragging.

Agreed. Height is a measurement of maturity in the eyes of soyciety for some reason. Therefore you will get treated like a child, or worse if you are short. Even other males will belittle you.

for women it's face

for society, it's SIZE assuming your face isn't too ugly

I dont understand. youre tall and talking how being a manlet sucks?
and no nothing is worse than being an incel

Fuck I hate being a 5’6 white man, noodles just can’t get over my height. They think a white man has to be tall. In their minds I’m like an asian guy just with white skin.

this post hurts me

manlets will rise and take over the world

so it was told in the ancient texts

I'd gladly sacrifice some of my height to have a better face and body tbh. Even if height cuts off lots of options, I'd rather have barely any females than none.

Ogrecels will never know how bad being a manlet is. Yeah ok you're ugly, but at least other men respect you because they know you can bash their fucking skulls in.

Must be amazing being 6'5 and mogging manlets eh? :feelshmm:

Ogrecels will never know how bad being a manlet is. Yeah ok you're ugly, but at least other men respect you because they know you can bash their fucking skulls in.

I'm not a manlet but not an ogrecel either due to my fucking shitty frame.

What matters is not height but height + frame

People tend to confuse height with height + frame as usually frame grows with height, but then you are shitty skinny genes like me then it's no longer the case.

Feel bad for manlets because it's true. The shorter you are the more you have to be a jester and let everyone shit on you.

I remember girls would literally tell this one short dude how he should wear their dress and he'd look good in it. Shit like that. It was brutal

However if you're ugly you're also a second class citizen as well regardless

Yeah you would know...

i would rather be short with a good looking face than tall and ugly as fuck
I'd gladly sacrifice some of my height to have a better face and body tbh.

Jfl manlets ARE incels

Being under 5'10 in Europe would lead to height mogging everywhere you go by several men around you. Quite brutal.

Huge respect to you for admitting this.

Manletism is THE WORST thing a man can suffer from.

:feelsrope:This is already known dont have to keep saying it.

Manletism is the one thing worse than Norwood reaper imo

Feel bad for manlets because it's true. The shorter you are the more you have to be a jester and let everyone shit on you.

I remember girls would literally tell this one short dude how he should wear their dress and he'd look good in it. Shit like that. It was brutal

However if you're ugly you're also a second class citizen as well regardless
They were grooming him into becoming a faggot.

No wonder short men tend to become homos.

Women will try to make any unmasculine or ugly guy gay. It's evil
Exactly, it's a means of elimanting him from the genespool, and getting rid of any chance of him reproducing.

I'm sure you've seen those pics of incel-looking men becoming trannies, and how much "better" they look as females than males due to how effeminate they are.

Exactly, it's a means of elimanting him from the genespool, and getting rid of any chance of him reproducing.

I'm sure you've seen those pics of incel-looking men becoming trannies, and how much "better" they look as females than males due to how effeminate they are.
They all just look like incels in drag.

this. as 5'5 curry manlet can confirm that it's extremely humiliating walking in public and seeing literal elementary school girls height mog you. No respects manlets, they literally cannot do so on a subconscious level

Id say the vast majority of manlets are incels and the ones who arent command enough respect because tbey are super GL or have a 6 digit wallet so they don't get disrespected

Dick>Height. I HATE being a manlet but being 10 inches long beats being 6ft.

I'm not a manlet but not an ogrecel either due to my fucking shitty frame.

What matters is not height but height + frame

People tend to confuse height with height + frame as usually frame grows with height, but then you are shitty skinny genes like me then it's no longer the case.
Finally a high IQ post. They think fucking lanky tallfags with mediocre frames get respect? Only from other height obsessed faggots and females with height fetishes

As a short guy, I don’t come on this sub to read this garbage.

I knew you were a fucking chad/tyrone, someone cut this niggas legs off

Height > face.

You make threads like this and yet you get triggered by other people here for claiming they have it worse than you? God you are pathetic, the shamelessness of this larping faggot knows no bounds.

I’m actually glad that OP is an old man in his mid 30s and is no longer attractive to women in their prime, it will get worse as his metabolism slows further, it’s what he deserves frankly.

nobody respect 3/10 or below facecel

this. as 5'5 curry manlet can confirm that it's extremely humiliating walking in public and seeing literal elementary school girls height mog you. No respects manlets, they literally cannot do so on a subconscious level
Are elementary school students really that tall :feelsrope: I just cannot anymore

Height doenst only help with dating but with everything else.

Integrating social circles, finding work, getting respected, getting promotions,etc.

Do you have anything you want to share with us, Chad? :feelswhere:

Last edited: