Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Honestly, I think I might have Diabetes…

How? I eat like shit normally and i never had it, I also gulped down on a whole bag of snacks i ordered from ebay when i was 16, I didnt even die
Bro my mothers side got diabetes, I’m fucked man both my mom and dad gave me fucking severe mentally illnesses and other genetic illnesses.

Bro my mothers side got diabetes, I’m fucked man both my mom and dad gave me fucking severe mentally illnesses and other genetic illnesses.
Hey dont fret, There is a pump you can get with insulin or incelin you can put into your stommie and you will live, Go to your nearest doctors office RN or your dead.

How? I eat like shit normally and i never had it, I also gulped down on a whole bag of snacks i ordered from ebay when i was 16, I didnt even die

Its just genetics. A lot of illbred inferior people get diabetes young even though they did the same things and ate the same as other people.

Hey dont fret, There is a pump you can get with insulin or incelin you can put into your stommie and you will live, Go to your nearest doctors office RN or your dead.
Go to my nearest doctor or I’m dead? Fr?

Me too. All my muscles have been hurting during the past months when walking or going upstairs. Now, my skin is painful (when touching) on my right arm.