Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone here have diabetes

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I have high blood pressure. As a result, I have been significantly reduced my sugar intake. I reduce my sugar intake so that I won't develop diabetes. I'm terrified of diabetes because it can ead to heart failure which will lead to an early death.
Do you guys have diabetes or do you eat healthy?

I have high blood pressure. As a result, I have been significantly reduced my sugar intake. I reduce my sugar intake so that I won't develop diabetes. I'm terrified of diabetes because it can ead to heart failure which will lead to an early death.
Do you guys have diabetes or do you eat healthy?
pre-diabetic
fixed somewhat with zero carb diet, just meat, animal fats and liver (chicken and beef). Dont get sugar crashes anymore and stuff like that.

pre-diabetic
fixed somewhat with zero carb diet, just meat, animal fats and liver (chicken and beef). Dont get sugar crashes anymore and stuff like that.
That's nice to hear

I think i have it. I'm 147 kg and I'm 5'10

pre-diabetic

0 carbs diet? How is this possible.
I think I am pre diabetic too anyway, during the months of my birthday my glicemy levels get hight for some reason

Yeah I got diagnosed in october, it hasn’t affected me much to be fair.

0 carbs diet? How is this possible.
I think I am pre diabetic too anyway, during the months of my birthday my glicemy levels get hight for some reason
you just eat animal products, beef meat, chicken and animal fats as main source of energy. For nutrients you eat beef liver and other organs if you can find good quality ones. Some people add dairy products like raw milk or some supplements but yeah.
Thats it. Its a form elimination diet for most people. You do it for a few months and then you add in foods to see how your body handles it.
My body struggles a ton with digesting even basic carbs from stuff like potatoes, bread, rice etc...

i feel best when I eat only eggs, lard, beef and liver (chicken or beef liver)

i am also not so worried about cholesterol and shit because therers ppl like dave feldman that have shown that its not bad for you.
i just listen to my body. if I feel good eating it longterm, its good for me. I have a very sensitive gut, so its easy to tell when something is not good for my body

Type One from POS genetics and overweight

you just eat animal products, beef meat, chicken and animal fats as main source of energy. For nutrients you eat beef liver and other organs if you can find good quality ones. Some people add dairy products like raw milk or some supplements but yeah.
Thats it. Its a form elimination diet for most people. You do it for a few months and then you add in foods to see how your body handles it.
My body struggles a ton with digesting even basic carbs from stuff like potatoes, bread, rice etc...

i feel best when I eat only eggs, lard, beef and liver (chicken or beef liver)

i am also not so worried about cholesterol and shit because therers ppl like dave feldman that have shown that its not bad for you.
i just listen to my body. if I feel good eating it longterm, its good for me. I have a very sensitive gut, so its easy to tell when something is not good for my body
I will try to lower carbs to.
A little bit difficult because my mom coock what she want and she doesn't want other people coock things so idk

I will try to lower carbs to.
A little bit difficult because my mom coock what she want and she doesn't want other people coock things so idk
heard this many many times.
yes, women, mothers - they enforce gender roles, not men
hence women think gender roles are social construct - cuz they are from their perspective

when i went carnivore for the first time, my mom heavily fought back, like giga hard to the point where I had to stop after 1 month
so expect some resistance
maybe you can frame it somehow that it profits her and so she will do it for you
you have to frame it so it becomes a foid vs foid thing, not men vs foid
idk tell her her skin will mog, she will loose weight and other foids will be jelly
women dont care about men, they compete with other foids