Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Honesty is anti-social behavior

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
This is pretty much a "water is wet" tier post but I was nonetheless fascinated to realize that the statement in the title is literally true.

We are supposed to pretend ugly people aren't ugly, stupid people aren't stupid, women aren't inferior, blacks aren't violent etc.
To survive in society, dishonesty is necessary.

Only because of the feminization of social norms.
tbhngldedsrs

Men have no problem being direct and honest with each other. Women on the other hand avoid honesty like the plague and are only honest when they're absolutely cornered or pressured into it.

In some cases yeah, but I don't think it was ever the norm to make fun of ugliness or stupidity to people's faces

it goes beyond the politeness of old, you literally can't even talk about personal experience if it doesn't fit the narrative

example: guy at work party says he doesn't like homos too much, because he got approached aggressively by them a couple times when out on the town and it was disgusting, femcunts immediately jump on him and say it's not true and that it doesn't mean anything and that he should shut the fuck up

Images

This is pretty much a "water is wet" tier post but I was nonetheless fascinated to realize that the statement in the title is literally true.

We are supposed to pretend ugly people aren't ugly, stupid people aren't stupid, women aren't inferior, blacks aren't violent etc.
To survive in society, dishonesty is necessary.
It's not just dishonesty being normalized that disgusts me. It's all this pathetic macho bravado that people have, claiming that people will pay if they screw them over when you know damn well they'll just cave like a bitch at the first sign of trouble. People love to thump their chest and talk big about themselves when you know they're just spoiled weakling children. I've always hated how normies lie about how great they are when you know their parents just got them everything they have (including their jobs).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back