Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hope for Russia.. North Korea offers to send in 100,000 troops to Ukraine war

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
North Korea has offered to send 100,000 soldiers to bolster Russia’s invasion attempt in Ukraine, Russian state TV has claimed.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/05/russian-state-tv-north-korea-offers-kremlin-100000-troops/

Russia should 100% accept these soldiers to help. Russia still has friends in the world. Like Russia's friends in Africa when it was a rumor in one of their allies in Africa that Russia was accepting volunteers. Thousands of African ex-soldiers went to the Russian embassy and consulates to volunteer.

I was saying take them, because even like 10,000 soldiers as infantry that really adds muscle.

Russia helped North Korea out a lot in the Korean war. And Russia has stood up for North Korea in the UN over many years. Any help you can get in a war you take. And 100,000 soldiers is huge.

North Korea also was the 3rd country after Syria and I think Belarus to recognize the DPR and LPR as independent nations. Russia needs to imo make this war not just Russia, but an international effort more and more countries standing with them.

Any NE Asian country I would also want for their manufacturing ability. Like Japan and South Korea and Taiwan they don't just make quality stuff, but they manufacture it cheap and at high volume.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/05/russian-state-tv-north-korea-offers-kremlin-100000-troops/

Russia should 100% accept these soldiers to help. Russia still has friends in the world. Like Russia's friends in Africa when it was a rumor in one of their allies in Africa that Russia was accepting volunteers. Thousands of African ex-soldiers went to the Russian embassy and consulates to volunteer.

I was saying take them, because even like 10,000 soldiers as infantry that really adds muscle.
Wow. Motha fuckin North Korea coming out of their sleepy desolate Uber wasteland of a shithole to help Russia. Hmm. :feelsahh:

I mean keeping in mind they're north koreans finally dying would make them happy

I mean keeping in mind they're north koreans finally dying would make them happy
A few of them might be DOA after being dragged across Siberia :feelskek:. Even if they fly, the weather there might still claim some lives:feelshaha:.
This is literally the Russo Japanese War, but reverse and with Armies instead of Navies.:feelskek:

Wow. Motha fuckin North Korea coming out of their sleepy desolate Uber wasteland of a shithole to help Russia. Hmm. :feelsahh:

If I was Putin I would start integrating at least some North Korea divisions to the fight. And then it can scale up from there.

I need a girlfriend thats loyal like Northkorea to russia <3

I have to go back to New York for a while, I hope and pray they don't nuke the place by the time I'm there.

If I was Putin I would start integrating at least some North Korea divisions to the fight. And then it can scale up from there.
He probably will. Let's see what happens.

Its also going to be interesting to see how the U.S. changes its policy on Ukraine if things continue to get even worse in terms of economic matters. But that's another story.

lol they all gonna run away and none of them will come back. :feelshaha:
heck chances are they'll join Ukraine.
3 bread loafs is probably what it takes to bribe them.

I beg the multiverse with every ounce of soul that I have that this goes through. Based NK

I want 100,,000 troops too!

Look at me!

I'm the warlord now!!!

China needs to volunteer as well especially after the Taiwan incident. They have the largest ground army. 250k troops would be a drop in the bucket and would either end the war in Ukraine or escalate it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back