Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Lifefuel] Russians Who Fled Abroad Return in Boost For Putin’s War Economy

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

As many as a million Russians fled abroad in the first year of the Kremlin’s invasion of Ukraine. Now thousands are returning home, delivering a propaganda victory to President Vladimir Putin and a boost to his war economy.

• Russians have faced residence-permit and work problems abroad
  • The Kremlin boasted that half of all who fled in those early days had already returned.
  • Thousands of returning expatriates are also helping Russia weather wartime sanctions and deliver a solid economic performance. According to Bloomberg Economics estimates, reverse migration has likely added between one-fifth and one-third to Russia’s 3.6% annual economic growth in 2023.
  • Repatriates often work in high value-added jobs at home.
  • Russian citizens have faced difficulty or refusal when trying to renew expiring residence permits even in friendly countries like Turkey, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan. They came back with a feeling of resentment and the feeling that ‘Putin was not so wrong after all. They really hate us.'"
Source: https://archive.ph/AZiHf

Russia will win the war, it is inevitable.
I hope they won't stop in Ukraine and will liberate all of Europe from the JEWmerican occupation.

Cope, 99% of them will stay abroad and continue to conduct apartheid.

I hope they won't stop in Ukraine and will liberate all of Europe from the JEWmerican occupation.
i hope they will wipe out feminists and faggots at our polish parliament

I would help them wipe out the Germans (in War Thunder)

Over half have already returned.
If you count the wageslaves that "fled" for a 2 day field trip to Kazakhstan, libruls from St. Petersburg that took all their assets with them didn't.

Actually the economic growth in russia is largely due to the increased military production, not repatriates. In the mid-long term it's useless and we'll probably see some kind of correction when the war ends.

Yea total liberation its not like putin is another jdif agent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back