Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hoping that the world spirals into chaos as a byproduct of being a hopeless incel

• Thread starter GriffithIsInnocent
  • Start date
GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
I've never really understood why, but for as long as I can remember, I've always enjoyed watching chaos ensue our planet. For instance, when I first heard about COVID during the beginning of the pandemic I was actually quite excited to see what was in store. Even now, with talks of nuclear war and WW3, the prospect of actually having another world war makes me curious and excited more than it makes me fearful. It's not as if I want people to die, I've never enjoyed watching others suffer but despite that, there is no denying that the possibility of the end gives me thrills. I've never really understood why I felt this way until recently and once I did it felt like the answer was pretty obvious all along. It's because I have nothing to live for. I'm in my early twenties and the thought of staying here for much longer scares me. What am I supposed to do with the rest of my life? I have nothing going my way. Typically when someone feels my way they resort to suicide but I can't go through with suicide because of some imaginary hope that I'm holding on to. If we really did have some sort of virus or nuclear war that truly threatened our existence and destroyed our planet then I'd finally be able to let go of any imaginary hope I have because then there would truly be nothing for me to live for and I'd be able to accept that and die peacefully. Right now I wake up every day and bullshit myself by saying things like "oh, it'll get better as time passes" or "maybe if I try to somethingmaxx my life will get better" but in reality I'm just attempting to cope. If things truly went to shit on Earth I think I'd be able to convince myself that there is really no more reason for me to hold onto some imaginary hope because things aren't really getting better and only then could I finally convince myself to end it.

fuck off glowie

I would prefer my needs to be fully met first; perhaps a nuclear bunker with necessary supplies would work. :feelshehe:

It’s because we hate our lives I think, that the prospect of doom doesn’t even scare us

Seeing human suffering is cathartic

I think even many normalfags crave for chaos. Look at all them who have muh depression and take pills for it.

Actually I just read a book about what happens during catastrophes, and there are countless accounts of how people become less depressed because they suddenly have a real purpose and they're forced to work together with others. Then when things go back to normal, they become depressed again. It's like the mice utopia experiment. When people have no problems they become mentally ill and dysfunctional, since adversity is the default mode of living that we were designed for.