Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Horrible skin on females

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Been browsing girls on POF and so many of them have brisk two lines on their forehead at a young age. Or they just have very nasty blemished looking unhealthy skin. As if you can tell how unhealthy they are just by looking at their subhuman skin, yet they all demand Chad.

And they will get him. Shitty skin or not.

They don't take care of their skin because they know they can cover it with fake up. Unfortunately, we don't have that luxury

They don't take care of their skin because they know they can cover it with fake up. Unfortunately, we don't have that luxury
But we don’t have to. I skinmog a lot of females.

Been browsing girls on POF and so many of them have brisk two lines on their forehead at a young age. Or they just have very nasty blemished looking unhealthy skin. As if you can tell how unhealthy they are just by looking at their subhuman skin, yet they all demand Chad.
Yep

many many subhuman femoids

shit skin n still entitled to chad

still chad only

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: Welcome to hell

POF and badoo are full of low tier foids, and the degeneracy doesn't help

skin isn't a problem for foids, they can always fake it with make up, damn must be pure suifuel for @Personalityinkwell
tbh

They will still get laid, while I won't. :feelsbadman:

I wish I had better skin

It's probably due to the huge ammounts of chemicals which they apply daily onto their faces.

Water helps with skin tbhtbhngl
Ever since I started drinking lots of water my skin quality has improved a lot. Also drinking water feelsgoodman :feelsautistic:

Water helps with skin tbhtbhngl
Ever since I started drinking lots of water my skin quality has improved a lot. Also drinking water feelsgoodman :feelsautistic:
based. hydrohomie

based. hydrohomie

> hydrohomie

t.
Images 3

But seriously tho, I drink like 8 litres everyday

There's no skin for your face

There's no skin for your face
:what: Yes there is. That’s the topic, unhealthy roastie skin. Oh...I see what you did..