Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Preferring Pale Skin on Females Is Not White Worship

Is preferring pale skin white worship?

• Yes

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
A lot of people say preferring pale skin on females is white worshipping, but this is a binary extreme.

Non-whites who white-worship are pathetic. They’re no better than noodlewhores. Surely all the anti-black and anti-brown posts on here from should be a resounding testament to the inestimable contempt they have for you, yet you still choose to simp for them like it’s a full-time job. Have some dignity and self-respect, mang.

IMG 6148
IMG 6149

When I look at a pale female with my lecherous gaze, I associate their pale skin with femininity, which symbolises traits like fragility, fertility, lightness, youthfulness, and innocence. These are all feminine force multipliers and attraction accelerants, therefore, being attracted to it just confirms I am a straight man, and does not constitute abetting entrapment into white-worshipping. The same cannot be said for darker skin tones.

I believe this has always been the case since time immemorial. Dark-triad behaviour/dark skin is also often linked to the masculine, representing the unknown, danger, unpredictability, and fear.

However, I find women of all colors attractive - brown, black, yellow, and white. Although, I do have an inherent preference for brown skin, which I believe stems from my upbringing - during my formative years, the women who showed me the most love, affection, and protection were predominantly brown female relatives, which likely explains this ingrained bias.

Now, yes, there are non-white guys who stoop so low and get with white land whales - like my boy Danté:

IMG 6075

Old boy is mate-guarding this behemoth. :feelsohgod: Relax, bro, no one wants her. :feelskek:

There’s nothing feminine about land whales, therefore, this most likely is white-worshipping.

I would also argue that a man focusing on one particular colour of women and excluding all the rest is sus. :feelswhat: I believe this is germane because the male sex-drive by its nature does not discriminate much.

Given the choice, I would remain loyal to my ethnicity, rejecting the opportunity to be born as another colour. :feelsUgh: Yes, males of other colours have it better than me, but loyalty to one's heritage aligns with my moral orientation, distinguishing me from those driven solely by instinctual desires: women, children, animals. Yes, I would rather be volcel than betray my own ethnicity. I am not like a scummy noodlewhore.

In conclusion, being attracted to pale skin on females is simply a characteristic of being a straight male, not necessarily an indication of white worship. Ultimately, demarcating between white-worshipping and genuine attraction will always be in adverse juxtaposition but that doesn't mean that you can't embrace it personally when it is expedient to do so.

Last edited:
I don't care about skin color or race if the foid looks good I want her.

still makes white worshipping post

most of black men go black women, same with any race

Agreed. Foids have lighter skin biologically to absorb Vitamin D from sunlight, which aids the birthing process.

Lighter skin is a sign of fertility.

Agreed. Foids have lighter skin biologically to absorb Vitamin D from sunlight, which aids the birthing process.
They would die from sun burn or sun stroke higher risk of skin cancer in hot country like curryland. Skin has to be slightly brown to able to survive in all climates

Whether you want to consider this a white worship or not I prefer white foids. Other races don’t attract me tbh. If she isn’t white no thanks.

They would die from sun burn or sun stroke higher risk of skin cancer in hot country like curryland. Skin has to be slightly brown to able to survive in all climates
Lack of absorption of sunlight because of a dark skin can lead to vitamin D deficiency especially in places where there is very little sunlight

Lack of absorption of sunlight because of a dark skin can lead to vitamin D deficiency especially in places where there is very little sunlight
Cumskins have 40% Vit D deficiency in Europe, clearly supplementing it better

still makes white worshipping post

most of black men go black women, same with any race
Probably because they have no other choice because they don't have universal appeal