Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hospitals are a sanctuary for incels

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Back in March of this year, I had a spontaneous lung collapse. When I ended up in the hospital I was in Boston and had a beautiful view of the city in my room and remained there for two weeks. They told me if I didn't go see them, it would've been fatal. Shit. My only time I had a chance to naturally die I blew it. Anyways, those two weeks were the best times of my life.

8:00 AM: When I woke up I had to be monitored all day by a variety of nurses. The day began with a gorgeous brunette nurse. She gave me my painkillers, talked with me a bit, and I had to go for two ten minute walks every day, and since she had to monitor me we'd strike up conversations. I know she didn't like it and it was her job, but for once I felt special.

12:30 PM: After her checking back in on me every twenty minutes, she had to check my heartbeat and everything which she had to press her warm hands against my chest. We'd keep up a conversation, as I had food delivered to my room and without me even getting out of bed, and I could order whatever I want from the menu.

3:00 PM: Another hot nurse walks with us for my second and final walk for the day. The three of us would talk, even though I sounded like a social retard and made a complete embarrassment of myself, it was still enjoyable. We'd laugh, you know, do the normal normie shit even if it was just ten minutes of the day for those two weeks of my life.

6:00 PM: They headed home and pretty blonde would take care of me. I'm not talking about any blonde, I'm talking about she could easily make it to the cover of a Playboy magazine as a model if she pursued that passion. She was in her early twenties as were the other nurses, and made me think how many cucks tried to hit on her and think they'd actually get a chance. She'd assist me the rest of the night and I never talked with her, it was obvious she didn't want to talk with a subhuman even if she was paid to do it.. That's how hot she was. It was just enjoyable knowing she was in the same room as me until 8 AM .

It was like this for two weeks. Two whole weeks. I was treated like a Chad and for once I felt good. Not gonna lie, when I arrived home I was crying all night knowing I wouldn't have that chance to talk to girls again. Or really... talk to anyone. Ever since then I've been locked in my house and only going out unless I really need to. And honestly... I really wish my lung bursts again, at least then I can let nature take its course.

interesting and informative post, maybe hospitals are not that bad after all

What makes you incel or isolated IRL?

Any time I've been in the hospital it's been due to surgery so I've been in horrifying pain and stress. Plus no hot nurses.

I was treated like a Chad
this isn't even remotely what chad gets to experience, but i see where u are coming from. I've never been to a hospital for anything but it sounds amazing.

no it's not, unless you live in western europe, anywhere else hospitals = shitholes with dogshit food which makes you sick

yeah man, doctors and therapists are cool

I bet Chad gets blowjobs from the cute nurses, I read it on a doujin

Must have been nice to get a sample of the Chad treatment, so how much was the bill?

which hospital? For research purposes...

I might also need to buy a gun to shoot a hole into my lung