Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hot co-worker says I have a nickname

Noobcake

Noobcake

Recruit
★★
”Unpleasant grim reaper”. Even though I’ve never said or done anything negative to anyone this what an incel face conveys to people. If I was chad I would be a mysteriously intriguing stoic or some bullshit. Atleast her pissing me off helps with not crushing on her again.

grim reaper.............. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

i swear normies are so retarded

You are immediately outcasted and thought of in a negative light when you’re an incel. It’s nightmare mode. Fuck this gay earth.

b-b-but did you try KUHNFIDENCE?!

You bettER do something about it

yup perfect sign that you are incel

Time to become the unpleasant grim reapER

All an ugly guy has to do in the presence of normies is exist and they will get shit on. This happened to me in my last retail job.

That sounds pretty badass. Thats like some Special Forces callsign or some shit.

”Unpleasant grim reaper”. Even though I’ve never said or done anything negative to anyone this what an incel face conveys to people.
could be worse...

I had a couple bullying nicknames in middle and high school though I'm not sure if I should mention them in case, is that like a doxing risk?

One related to my interest in military matters and the other to my hair.

I'm curious if anyone else had negative/bullying nicknames back in their school days and how you dealt with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back