Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As I went to the hospital for my testicles, a hot Eurasian nurse started dancing next to me

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Last week a horrible thing happened, after masturbating for 3~5 times a day since I was 14 I finally had testicular pain so bad that I had to go to the doctor, he looked at it and said that it's likely torsio testis and immediately rushed me to the hospital, there I was sent to the emergency andrologist to get an ultrasound of my cock 'n balls.

While waiting in the waiting room I saw this hot Eurasian nurse, she had strong Asian facial features with chinky eyes, high cheekbones, and soft features, but clearly had a European parent as she height-mogged literally every female in the hospital (and some men too) and had an amazing feminine body shape with a very round and full ass. As my balls hurt like hell, she was standing behind me. I saw her walk to a room behind me and looked at her amazing ass as she walked inside of a room, then she came out and started doing these weird exercises and then started dancing shaking her ass.

Imagine being blessed with both the best Asians have to offer (neoteny and intelligence) and the best Whites have to offer (large breasts, big asses with wide pelvic bones, and tall statures). At that time I was thinking that I could never masturbate again while a toilet was dancing next to me that gave me material to masturbate to for fucking years, it was absolute torture. A toilet this hot you only see once every few years, she's literally one in a million.

Thankfully the ultrasound found no negative area in my testicles and it was likely due to muscles being overworked from my intense masturbation. God, I so want to masturbate to her.

Most Eurasians are hit or miss, not all mixed race people have "the best of both worlds" but she clearly got the best genes from both Whites and Asians and the way she was showing it off made me want to masturbate right then and there.

mhmmmmm (thinking)

Eurasian :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
I’m white non Slav non Asian non sht skin only
Nuke Asia plz

ask her to ascend with you

Dnr why are you still here

She sounds hot :ahegao: :ahegao:

Should have grabbed her ass tbh

Take creepshot and send it to us

This is a sad story on both levels—what led you to the hospital and what happened there. But the question I have is, why was she doing all of that nonsense? Was it to annoy you? If so, maybe you can press charges for misconduct. Such behavior is highly unprofessional and strange…

While waiting in the waiting room I saw this hot Eurasian nurse, she had strong Asian facial features with chinky eyes, high cheekbones, and soft features, but clearly had a European parent as she height-mogged literally every female in the hospital (and some men too) and had an amazing feminine body shape with a very round and full ass. As my balls hurt like hell, she was standing behind me. I saw her walk to a room behind me and looked at her amazing ass as she walked inside of a room, then she came out and started doing these weird exercises and then started dancing shaking her ass.

Imagine being blessed with both the best Asians have to offer (neoteny and intelligence) and the best Whites have to offer (large breasts, big asses with wide pelvic bones, and tall statures).

1. God damn. I'll be right back in about 3 minutes.

2. You are one of my favorite posters, but did this really happen?
"Hot nurse does sexy dance" seems like something that would happen in a strip club, not a hospital...

You should let her see you bbc

Eurasian :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
I’m white non Slav non Asian non sht skin only
Nuke Asia plz
> kikecel pretending race matters when hes still inkie

I think she wants to be raped. Real men would rape her. She’s provocatively dancing in front of fully grown men? She must have no sense of danger. Just rape her