Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Am I A Low IQ Poster?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Explain please.

I don’t think you are a low IQ poster I think you’re just autistic

Aren’t you that nigga who makes curry threads?

@KingOfRome explain yourself please

Nobody ever said you're low IQ dude wtf.

You aren't an idiot, you have an uneven distribution of abilities like most autists. That's why you seem like a retard.

Every post of yours is well thought out qand high IQ tbh

I don’t think you are a low IQ poster I think you’re just autistic
Because I post about the same kind of topics? But most people here post repetitively about blackpill concepts.

You aren't an idiot, you have an uneven distribution of abilities like most autists. That's why you seem like a retard.
Really, what makes you think I seem like a retard?

Mostly because you're very vocal about opinions that aren't backed up by facts or very much metacognition. It's not really your fault. Your autism, age, and narcissistic tendencies seriously work against you, which is why I think you'll become less low IQ over time as you mature.

Really, what makes you think I seem like a retard?
Mainly the stuff you said about autism in that other thread ("BAP" and infancy development LMAO)
Also you're yet another low IQ postmaxxer, another fish in the ocean of shit. But what makes you stand out is your ability to pollute a thread with useless garbage, seemingly flawlessly.

imo ur posts are high IQ

@Romello Gaghan 2

@Romello Gaghan 2
I think he's a high iq poster but tends to be monotonous in the subject matter of his posts which can have a low iq failo effect to some.

Because of posts like this. Just ask it in the thread you were called a low iq poster

My nigger u most definitely aren't a low iq poster

The OP is not low IQ. He's quite clever and full of logic.

Mainly the stuff you said about autism in that other thread ("BAP" and infancy development LMAO)
I did provide evidence for "BAP", there are also government studies relating to BAP. Also, any scientific source will admit the exact cause of autism is unknown and autism isn't detectable until at least 2 years of age.

I for one find this topic fascinating!

Because of posts like this. Just ask it in the thread you were called a low iq poster
This thread is a product of his narcissism. He has a decent size chunk of untapped IQ that he's squandering out of pride.

You’re being discriminated against for being a curry

Embrace your lowIQ. Having self-awareness is good.

I did provide evidence for "BAP", there are also government studies relating to BAP. Also, any scientific source will admit the exact cause of autism is unknown
What you provided was a single screenshot of a Google search, together with a diffuse description of what you think it is.
The "broader autism phenotype" is simply parents and older relatives being autistic too, but as they were raised in better times when foids stayed at home taking care of kids and with another attitude to shittty behavior their traits may be less obvious. Autism is inherited from your mother if you're a male, and from your father if you're a male. If you have autism it's a 50% chance that each sibling of yours will have autism.

Take a look at your own mother. Does she have glasses? A round, broad "baby face"? Does she display the typical "Broader autistic phenotype" traits? What about your maternal grandfather?

Autism isn't detectable until at least 2 years of age.
False. You can see displays of facial deformities in many cases before 2 years old. And speaking of traits not showing until later in life, what about IQ? Does it show before 2 years old? Wowzers, so it isn't genetic after all? LOL!

no I remember your threads being pretty high iq and based tbh

Everyone here is low IQ don't take it to heart.

The "broader autism phenotype" is simply parents and older relatives being autistic too, but as they were raised in better times when foids stayed at home taking care of kids and with another attitude to shittty behavior their traits may be less obvious.

Autism is a diagnosis made by a psychologist, when a person has significant issues functioning socially or cognitively since development. It's variant not definite in how it's expressed. That's why there are many socially awkward kids who aren't autistic. You offer no evidence for your claim that being "raised in better times" made their autism less obvious. More importantly there's no evidence that people with BAP are no longer born, that the label only applies to older generations.

If you have autism it's a 50% chance that each sibling of yours will have autism.
Source? Also, you are clearly admitting that autism isn't 100% genetic here.

Take a look at your own mother. Does she have glasses? A round, broad "baby face"? Does she display the typical "Broader autistic phenotype" traits? What about your maternal grandfather?

She doesn't wear glasses or have a baby face. While she had some social issues, she still had friends and didn't have real issues interacting with people. She has psychosis and possibly schizophrenia, autistics are less likely to get schizophrenia, look at systemizing vs empathizing scale, autism is extreme male brain good at systemizing and schizophrenia is extreme female brain good at empathizing.

False. You can see displays of facial deformities in many cases before 2 years old. And speaking of traits not showing until later in life, what about IQ? Does it show before 2 years old? Wowzers, so it isn't genetic after all? LOL!
There's no universal facial deformity in autism such as in down syndrome or cruzon syndrome. I am aware there are studies which show that autistics are more likely to have certain kinds of facial characteristics, however this was done in autistic children and teenagers not in new-born infants. I never claimed autism wasn't genetic, it definitely is, just that it's not 100% genetic, which you agree with yourself.

All indians are low iq not your fault

I don't think you are

Your dick to small

I don't even know you tbh ngl .

this obsession with IQ is pretty stupid,and I'm not referring only to you but to all the forum.

Autism is a diagnosis made by a psychologist, when a person has significant issues functioning socially or cognitively since development. It's variant not definite in how it's expressed.
How it's expresses itself varies but some traits ALWAYS appear in autism. Lack of empathy and difficulties understanding other people's perspective, useless mental systematization, specialized interests (to varying degrees) and uneven distribution of abilities.

That's why there are many socially awkward kids who aren't autistic.
Lmao @ thinking undiagnosed = you don't have it. There's a huge amount of people with high-functioning autism who haven't been diagnosed.

You offer no evidence for your claim that being "raised in better times" made their autism less obvious.
I should have elaborated on that claim, I agree. In older times deviant behavior was not nearly as accepted as it is today. Autists were conditioned into behaving normally by constand reminders and repitition, if you behaved badly you were beaten up for fuck's sake. There's no coincidence that lazier parenting, "diversity acceptance" and the digital revolution has coincided with autism seemingly increasing. Whereas senior autists were forced into the real world from the beginning, gen Z autistics can sit in front of their computer all their life. Teachers telling them their behavior is completely normal and diverse, and the little children dedicating every second of their time to their hyperspecialized interests, without ever having to memorize how to act NT.

More importantly there's no evidence that people with BAP are no longer born, that the label only applies to older generations.
I have never ever claimed that BAP affects anyone, I reject that label completely.

Source? Also, you are clearly admitting that autism isn't 100% genetic here.
Are you fucking kidding me? How the fuck am I claiming that autism isn't completely genetic here? The fact that for every son a mother gets there's a 50% possibility of him having autism (same works with autistic men with a daughter), negates the possibility that it's always inherited? With "100% genetic" I didn't mean "literally all children of autists have autism", I meant partly that you can't "contract" it during childhood, and partly that it's always inherited. Also, I was wrong on the "50% of siblings" part. Unless you have two autistic parents, it's 25%, considering that you can only give your child autism if he/she is the opposite gender of you.

She doesn't wear glasses or have a baby face. While she had some social issues, she still had friends and didn't have real issues interacting with people. She has psychosis and possibly schizophrenia
So your mother has social issues, psychosis and likely schizophrenia, but autism is completely out of the question? Congratulations on your mother not having glasses, that makes her part of the 30% of autists who don't.

Autistics are less likely to get schizophrenia, look at systemizing vs empathizing scale
Schizophrenia is a common comorbidity of autism:

Autism is extreme male brain good at systemizing and schizophrenia is extreme female brain good at empathizing.
People still believe that "extreme male brain" bs, the worst fucking autism cope ever? But I agree that autism comes with compulsive and automatic systemazing.
Schizophrenic people have empathy deficits:

There's no universal facial deformity in autism such as in down syndrome or cruzon syndrome. I am aware there are studies which show that autistics are more likely to have certain kinds of facial characteristics, however this was done in autistic children and teenagers not in new-born infants.
Specific facial deformities like "baby face" and ocular damage don't show until later in life, that's true. But so do things things like IQ, motor skills and certain facial traits that determine your attractiveness. Who's to say they aren't set in stone at birth?

I never claimed autism wasn't genetic, it definitely is, just that it's not 100% genetic, which you agree with yourself.
False.

this obsession with IQ is pretty stupid,and I'm not referring only to you but to all the forum.

unforunately true, my IQ hasn't gotten me to where I wanna be in life

Because you're unpopular and don't fit with the cool kids.
Even a place like here is not different.

Probably from not showering

Everywhere is the same tbh
Social hierarchy is unavoidable

Your avi gives you an autist halo effect man

20200216 041311

In other words, you look retarded.

BeCuZ U iNkWeLLLLL :soy: :soy: :soy:

brutal

What was the BAP(?) thread in question?

They’re just jealous of your high iq