Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how are incels supposed to make any money?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
seriously nobody gives a shit about us and people would rather see us drop dead and not let us get good paying jobs meanwhile stacy and chad get 6 figure incomes without even going to school jfl

cope, some of the richest men on earth are ugly. But chad and stacy do have the advantages to get instant fame, money. But that doesn't stop you from making money, stop feeling sorry for yourself.

cope, some of the richest men on earth are ugly. But chad and stacy do have the advantages to get instant fame, money. But that doesn't stop you from making money, stop feeling sorry for yourself.
you sound like a retarded boomer and i bet you dont make all that much yourself either
its always the greycels that sound the most bluepilled

No one asks about your sex life in an interview

If you work in an all male field like anything manual labour related no one seriously gives a shit how you look, just what you can do

This.

you sound like a retarded boomer and i bet you dont make all that much yourself either
you're in denial, yes it is a fact that chad and stacy can get money without doing much or getting a job but that doesn't stop you from getting a job, tons of ugly people have jobs, sounds to me like you're just a lazy-cel

Shit rebuttal. You know he's right.

I'm a programmercel and I got headhunted right out of high school. Bosses will override their HR foids if they need your skills.

Ugly people do get jobs its just that we are born with low iq also. I have trouble understanding things which other people understand quickly. People like us can't even moneymaxx it's just better to rope :cryfeels:

No one asks about your sex life in an interview

If you work in an all male field like anything manual labour related no one seriously gives a shit how you look, just what you can do
I hate manual labor

as an ugly male you can only put in massive effort to learn 1/16 of what foids and chads earn for merely existing
ugly males are the ones who actually work, like manual labor, programming etc. while foids and chad get meme office jobs like HR and earn as much if not more money without putting in any effort

Ever wonder why there are a lot of ugly guys that are poor or homeless despite having the proper credentials?
:blackpill: