Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How are you coping this saturday night?

P

PeruvianGuy

Banned
-
For me it's just some hits (trying to keep a low tolerance after a month tbreak) some coffee and playing instruments or Jammin.
I had a great week gymcelling/studying music and yesterday a grabbed some foid's ass at a local protest.

Has been a good week overall

How are you coping tonight?

Last edited:
I'm fapping a lot tbh

Re-watching The Wire for the nth time and playing some games on my iPad.

LOL @ grabbing a foids ass at a protest. Good work, brother.

Leaving the house and slaying bitches, ofc.

(This is a joke. Sad that I have to state this but the mods are autistic.)

Leaving the house and slaying bitches, ofc.

(This is a joke. Sad that I have to state this but the mods are autistic.)
lol
I'm just gonna stay home in basement all weekend and game

Gonna hang out with my Chad friend

Just got back from the gym, took a shower, am now torrenting Devilman Crybaby and eating a banana while I try to decide what to make for a late lunch.

gonna hang out with myself

water is wet

Watching tomb raider while looking at properties. Need to find a place to run my sex doll rental business out of.

Gaming and drinking alone in my room

Eating some sushi right now then going to see mission impossible

Anime marathon , and chill tbh
DA756CB5 B882 47C1 AB43 15F519C2655C

Fapped for 8 hours straight. Only stopped once to make some simple wok vegetables. (parents are away). Now I am browsing incels and eat popsicles and some bread
Fry lots of ginger, garlic, chili and pepper, then add your favourite vegetables and stir fry. Just before you reach the desired doneness deglace with :soy:-sauce and add the noodles and choppped spring onion. Ez.

Last edited:
Biking through some nature trails til it gets too dark.

Netflix and chill. With myself.

trash tier cope alcohol

Gonna try to just sleep all day

Did housework all day, washed car, made food. I'm on a delivery to another country on monday so hopefully the change of scenery will help.

Personality-maxxing right here, gonna get laid for respecting women in no time.

Only watching cause I am a Tomb Raider fan. Tomb raider has been one of my favorite game series ever since TR1 came out. Mainly cause I am a perv and I love playing games with female protagonists cause I can look at their boobies. Full nudity is just a nude patch away.

If me wanting to see women's titties and ass everywhere makes me a feminist then I guess I am a feminist, buddy boyo.

Mainly cause I am a perv and I love playing games with female protagonists cause I can look at their boobies. Full nudity is just a nude patch away.
Can relate, tbh. In games where you can create your characters I always create hot girls. Isn't the new movie garbage, though? I thought Alicia Vikander was cute in Ex Machina but she seems totally miscast as Lara Croft.

I didn't even know it was a Saturday until you told me

I am currently just hanging out on discord with my favorite users.

Can relate, tbh. In games where you can create your characters I always create hot girls. Isn't the new movie garbage, though? I thought Alicia Vikander was cute in Ex Machina but she seems totally miscast as Lara Croft.

Meh, it is a video game movie. Still has the same unrealstic bullshit of a woman overpowering a male (in one part Lara drowns a dude by using her body weight in the river and I am just like "Nigga wtf, just do a push up, roll over, do some shit, she can't be heavier than 140lbs."), but that is what one would expect from a movie like this.

Overall, I guess not too bad for anyone who is a Tomb Raider fan. A mediocre af movie for the general movie watcher.

Every day is the same. I don't see any difference between saturday,friday,monday,etc.

EVERY DAY IS THE SAME THING.

Watching tv & reading a novel.

ldar'd as usual