Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are your social skills?

No good, I can't really speak to foids

burning in the trashfire :cryfeels:

I don't really have any problems speaking with people, they even seem friendly, but they want nothing to do with me outside professional/academic setting.

Ok if the other person is talkative so i mostly answer questions and add little something. If the other person is also quiet then it is a disaster.

My social skills are suppressed by my ugly face. I can't stay positive and friendly when I'm talking to someone knowing they're disgusted by the way I look.

They are actually quite decent. I used my autist powers to learn everything in my communications classes and the things they teach work. Sadly, I'm too depressed and don't like talking to make any real use out of it

social skills are a meme

Fucking terrible... Find it hard to come up with full sentences.

Social skills is a meme
This. I would choose to be a 10/10 pretty boy who is mute and has no social skills over an incel with very good social skills. Being mute and shy like that is cute when the person is attractive.

How do you even maintain a decent level of social skills when you hardly have people to talk to lol

How are your social skills?​

I don't have social skills to begin with,which isn't a problem for a truecel like myself since i don't talk to anybody irl.
The only way ss would benefit a truecel is if he needs to get a wageslave position in order to eat.
Fortunately i'm in a position where i don't need to wageslave in order to eat so i don't need ss.
If i ever was in that position i would just stab myself in the heart/rope and be done with it all,never gonna wageslave for normie scum and support through taxes single toilets and a scumciety that treated me like trash all my life.

It's in the records, somehow.

my social skills aren't the problem, ubiquitous retardation and lack of interest in interesting (for me) topics is
come on i will not talk about tv shows and fucking celebrities :feelsclown:

I do ok if there is an actual subject present to talk about or if it's about something I'm interested in.
Can't talk to women for shit though because we have such drastically different backgrounds and it's not like you can practice that kind of thing because women simply have 0 interest in wasting time on people they don't want to have sex with.

I do ok if there is an actual subject present to talk about or if it's about something I'm interested in.
Can't talk to women for shit though because we have such drastically different backgrounds and it's not like you can practice that kind of thing because women simply have 0 interest in wasting time on people they don't want to have sex with.
same for me, I don't talk to foids because they are boring and very different from me.
And to the OP, my skills are thrash because basically I stopped being social a long time ago.

Considering the astronomical amount of negative experiences over the past 25 years id say ok.

Decent, I can hold a conversation with someone just fine but I can't lead one if someone isn't talkative.

Almost everyone's social skills ought to be at least decent. If you can't hold a conversation with somebody, then you really shouldn't be worried about your face, yet. Even a 7/10 is going to have trouble attracting foids if he doesn't have any social skills.

Few things to think about:
  • Many social skills can be learned by rote. You really can find website that will teach you social skills. Of course you will only retain so much by reading online, practice is necessary to lock it in
  • Some social skills can't really be learned by rote, and you kinda just have to do your best when the situation comes up and learn that way. Don't beat yourself up.
  • Decent social skills doesn't mean that you're the life of the party. Decent social skills just means that you can navigate a social situation (a conversation, meeting, etc.) without offending anyone. That's the important thing to consider.
  • If you know that you can't reliably get through a conversation with a stranger without offending them, you're a fucking volcel for not trying. Do the minimum before you call it involuntary.

Barely decent. I can hold conversations with men and foids, I just suck at initiating conversations.

Almost everyone's social skills ought to be at least decent. If you can't hold a conversation with somebody, then you really shouldn't be worried about your face, yet. Even a 7/10 is going to have trouble attracting foids if he doesn't have any social skills.

Few things to think about:
  • Many social skills can be learned by rote. You really can find website that will teach you social skills. Of course you will only retain so much by reading online, practice is necessary to lock it in
  • Some social skills can't really be learned by rote, and you kinda just have to do your best when the situation comes up and learn that way. Don't beat yourself up.
  • Decent social skills doesn't mean that you're the life of the party. Decent social skills just means that you can navigate a social situation (a conversation, meeting, etc.) without offending anyone. That's the important thing to consider.
  • If you know that you can't reliably get through a conversation with a stranger without offending them, you're a fucking volcel for not trying. Do the minimum before you call it involuntary.
There was once a time when I could conduct conversations with people, but years of just studycelling and not talking to people has messed me up. How do you even practice your social skills as an incel. Most of us don't have people or friends to talk to and it's not like an ugly dude can just walk up to people public and start talking to them lol. Our looks will lead to cops getting called lol

I was in my 20s working at a shop with a teen foid. After my first shift with her, she said to a [UWSL]colleague [/UWSL]"There's something odd about him"

I was in my 20s working at a shop with a teen foid. After my first shift with her, she said to a [UWSL]colleague [/UWSL]"There's something odd about him"
lol :feelskek:

defo social skill issue and/or looks

Terrible I can't even make eye contact with people I talk to everyday.

Sober; awkward

Drunk; Chad like

It's pretty good with guy friends, but all of my friends are similar to me; we get zero tail.

I don't know how to speak to chicks because I'm never in a situation where I have to. I hate it, but I don't know how to change.

Barely decent. I can hold conversations with men and foids, I just suck at initiating conversations.
Same. I feel weird when people approach me so I don't approach others unless there's an obvious reason to, but then the focus of our conversation is on business, never friendship or hanging out.

really bad. sometimes i feel myself sweating when someone tries to converse with me. I almost get to the point where I feel like I'm going to cry. Even for basic stuff like weather discussion.

Dont think i can even interact long term in this forum, let alone real world