Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My motor skills are awful

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
You could tell me to lift my right hand I'd lift my left hand , not because I don't know where right is but because my motor skills are non-existent and I feel as if like I am not the owner of my body. I quit the gym 2 years ago specifically for that reason because It was brutal being unable to do every exercise right meanwhile normies had no issues with that.

You could show me how to do a certain move 10000 times and I'd still struggle to perform it right. There is mental illness involved in this for sure and it is mostly my anxiety but it could also be linked with ADHD which is likely considering most people with ADHD struggle with severe childhood trauma.

You could show me how to do a certain move 10000 times and I'd still struggle to perform it right.
Relatable. I can't do anything right, I always do it at least slightly wrong. I always get corrected when I'm trying to do what I'm showed to do and people always get mad at me for not doing it right. I look funny as shit trying to do simple exercises, you could tell I'm autistic just by how I move.

I always fuck shit up, I'm a miserable disappointed

non NT trait
ovER

My motor skill are dogshit

I slam into walls nearly everytime I walk