Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How attractive you need to be to pull a white foid

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
For whites just average being higher is a bonus

Latinos depends on your pheno
If your a castizo you will need to be htn to pull a white girl
If you're a mestizo you will need to be htn+
If you have a pure Indian American pheno you will need to be Chad lite

For curries
If you have a med looking pheno you have to be at least Chad lite to have a chance with a average white girl
If you don't the med or don't even slightly look European you will have to be a Chad at best to pull an average white girl

For blacks you have to be a thug max htn because of BBC halo girls love BBC now and days

Last edited:
I agree
If you're not a cracker or BBC it's virtually impossible to pull a white foid. You would need HTN -5PSL+ looks and money /status.

For us latinos it's basically a non existant option

Not happening for curries

A lot of Mexicans look curry so just larp as a Mexican that there only hope
Over for mexicans too, over for anyone who isn't pure bred white.

Wait a minute were you in genetic prisoners?

tall and good looking

Not happening for curries
My dravidian ntfag bengali friend had this thing with some pro ana hqnp white chick for a while, I don’t know why this site thinks anything other than looks or height matters really. If some foid doesn’t give a fuck about race then idk why you would be taxed.

@Lurkercel0 rare as fuck

@Lurkercel0 rare as fuck
I still firmly believe that being decent looking and nt (this is key since rice and curries have soy personalities in the west) will make up for your defecit in race. I think that people mainly think of the average representative of a race when picturing someone since good looking ethnics are so rare.

I still firmly believe that being decent looking and nt (this is key since rice and curries have soy personalities in the west) will make up for your defecit in race. I think that people mainly think of the average representative of a race when picturing someone since good looking ethnics are so rare.
Well yea I fully agree the thing is gl curries are rare

Be Chang or Tyrone. Nothing less.

For whites just average being higher is a bonus

Latinos depends on your pheno
If your a castizo you will need to be htn to pull a white girl
If you're a mestizo you will need to be htn+
If you have a pure Indian American pheno you will need to be Chad lite

For curries
If you have a med looking pheno you have to be at least Chad lite to have a chance with a average white girl
If you don't the med or don't even slightly look European you will have to be a Chad at best to pull an average white girl

For blacks you have to be a thug max htn because of BBC halo girls love BBC now and days
To sum it up short

JBB

I agree
If you're not a cracker or BBC it's virtually impossible to pull a white foid. You would need HTN -5PSL+ looks and money /status.

For us latinos it's basically a non existant option
As a Latino myself, I can confirm that it's impossible for one of us to pull a white foid especially in the United States