Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad is being bald?

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
The amount of women who clearly say they are completely unattracted to bald men is so huge, I'm thinking its a death sentence in a way. Talking about other peoples looks in a negative way is kind of taboo, except you can talk shit about bald men, short men and men with small dicks. Which kind of leads me to believe balding is one of the worst things. Mocking someone for being bald is 100% politically correct and foids don't think twice about it. Apparently its so unattractive that FDS women want to breed bald men out

The amount of women who clearly say they are completely unattracted to bald men is so huge, I'm thinking its a death sentence in a way. Talking about other peoples looks in a negative way is kind of taboo, except you can talk shit about bald men, short men and men with small dicks. Which kind of leads me to believe balding is one of the worst things. Mocking someone for being bald is 100% politically correct and foids don't think twice about it. Apparently its so unattractive that FDS women want to breed bald men out

If you have so many wimp skull features and turn into a baldy then yeah, no hope for you. You'll look like the average nintendo soyboy

severely bad

I'm balding at 23 and my hair looks worse every month, I used to look better when my hair was thicker

Extremely bad, even the richest and most famous celebrities get hair transplants

If your skull isnt that great it's probably the worst thing a man can experience aside from being short

You need a skull shaped like a knight's helmet to pull of bald.

Shaved look is still better than the balding look, though. Balding is a sickly look.

Being short is more brutal than being bald.

Honestly if you are wealthmaxxing it won't be that bad tbh it's mostly how much money you have. Looks are not that important. I see ugly NPC's with girls all the time lol

It's a death sentence if you're a sub 6 male.

I'm balding, it's a social death sentence so far.

It doesn’t reduce smv as much as being a manlet or chinlet but is still highly unattractive

If you are tall, have a perfectly square skull, and a not too large forehead HTN and up can probably get away with minimal damage. Otherwise losing your hair is the final nail in the coffin.

Don't get engulfed by your sorrows, inflect your suffering unto others.

Honestly if you are wealthmaxxing it won't be that bad tbh it's mostly how much money you have. Looks are not that important. I see ugly NPC's with girls all the time lol
???

Death sentence, tv personality types rocking wigs everywhere with their different shade on top.

Balding is just the cherry on top if you’re short with a below average face. These 3 things make truecel

As a Professor I would say, When you wash your face and feel like you are not sure how up to go, that’s how you know you are ’bald’ bald.

Either you rock your look with dudes like in Fast and Furious franchise or it’s over