Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How bad is it being 5'5''? Even being a rich kid won't save you

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

Translation:

I directly zoom in on the dating app

Just say my dad is rich

worth hundreds of millions

Although I'm short at 167, at least my face is normal.

It's been a few days now

no girl wants to add me

Take the initiative to talk, the other party also ignores

It turns out that money is no longer useful in today's society, at least in 2022

Ugh

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
At least I can fuck whores every week and don’t have to wage slave and my family takes care of me and takes me to restaurants and vacations but I’m still fucking trucel :reeeeee:

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
At least I can fuck whores every week and don’t have to wage slave and my family takes care of me and takes me to restaurants and vacations but I’m still fucking trucel :reeeeee:
its over for midgetcels (except you OP, youre alright)

I'm 165cm. FUCK THIS WORLD:feelsree:

you can just betabuxx

but....

Hundreds of millions? Give me atleast 2k for a gaming pc

Fucking leechcel! :lasereyes:

It's brutal even in an Asian country. Over.

Just say my dad is rich

My parents were not rich.

At such a short height, money-maxxing is pointless.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back