Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How Bad Is Saying "JFL," "Brutal," "It's Over"?

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
I know "just fucking lol" is a uniquely incel phrase, but I can't help wanting to blurt it out when I see brutal blackpills in real life.

I think saying "Can't make up this shit" is similar in vein to jfl.

"It's over" and "brutal" are not necessarily incel phrases, but they are suspicious.

Last edited:
JFL is just for laughs as well

JFL is just for laughs as well
But it doesn't make sense in the context I want to use it in. Imagine a dude who is obviously a 'cel getting rejected in public. I would like to say "brutal, jfl." Also, you pronounce JUST FUCKING LOL as Jey-Ef-Ell? :feelswhat:

But it doesn't make sense in the context I want to use it in. Imagine a dude who is obviously a 'cel getting rejected in public. I would like to say "brutal, jfl." Also, you pronounce JUST FUCKING LOL as Jey-Ef-Ell? :feelswhat:
Lmao! Internet lingo would sound very bizarre irl. I to would want to say but some thinsg need to dtay the here brocel

I thought jfl was just fucking laughing

i've never heard a normie say "JFL" weirdly enough

'brutal' is probably fine w/e

'it's over' depends on context

'JFL' will probably not be understood, but I don't think most people would recognise it as incel slang

I know this one as "can't make this shit up" and I always thought this was a perfectly normal turn of phrase

'JFL' will probably not be understood, but I don't think most people would recognise it as incel slang
Thank you, I'll use jfl publicly now. #incelpride #notafraidtobewhoiam #represent #whateverthefuckhashtagstwitterusersusebecauseimnotone
I know this one as "can't make this shit up" and I always thought this was a perfectly normal turn of phrase
:yes: "Just fucking lol, dude, can't make up this shit. This guy just got brutally rejected by this girl. It's so over for this dude. BEYOND OVER."

i
I know "just fucking lol" is a uniquely incel phrase, but I can't help wanting to blurt it out when I see brutal blackpills in real life.

"It's over" and "brutal" are not necessarily incel phrases, but they are suspicious.
i say its over and brutal all the time lmao, even if someone notices i dont care