Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How badly were you bullied?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
I remember always standing awkwardly and trying not to cry as they laughed at me

Was bullied by foids

Normies kicked me in mud and pinned me to the wall taking turns punching my stomach

I remember always standing awkwardly and trying not to cry as they laughed at me
Oh boy if i were to tell you everything that happened to me it would be a whole documentary

Oh boy if i were to tell you everything that happened to me it would be a whole documentary
normies have zero empathy for us and enjoy making us rope

Normies kicked me in mud and pinned me to the wall taking turns punching my stomach
Normies are true scum of the earth.

they would mainly call me ugly or size me up. They would tell me to do humiliating stuff and I would do it because I was too autistic to notice they were making fun of me

I was bullied for two years. After that, I told my dad and the kids got in trouble. They were punished for their antisemitism by dying for Israel.

I ate my lunch in the bathroom, which smelled so bad that all my food tasted like the shit in the next stalls toilet.

Giga badly. Like super terrible shit. I wish i was actually invisible instead of being bullied as hard as i was.
I tried to kill myself few times because of it.
Not just regular name calling. Not being pushed around. I think i was bullied by actual psychos.

Some examples of things done to me include, but are not limited to:
-Being severely beaten until i was hurt, bruised, bleeding, the basic.
-Rumors being spread about me that i creepshotted girls.
-When someone's belongings went missing i was blamed, and beat up by the "victim"s friends as "revenge" (didnt even fucking happen and they knew it)
-Being stolen from, ironically.
-Had my things vandalized (stained my backpack with shit like glue or paint, destroyed my water bottles etc)
-Randomly forced to strip to my underwear and put on lipstick and girl clothes in the bathroom then walk around the school like that.
-One day i hid in the bathroom to avoid getting bullied. I got spotted there and they started telling everyone i was cooming inside of there. Got a nickname from that until i left the school.

Worst part is the principal and teachers didn't fucking do shit. They were all tall and thugmaxxed kids so maybe they were afraid of them. I don't know.

So i thought, i have to take matters into my own hands.
ne day i tried to fight back, beat the shit out of one of the kids that were bullying me outside of school successfully.
Next day, i go to school, all is going normal (shit), i get to the exit and leave later in the day, i find about 20 or so kids, they were the friends of the boy i beat up and they were waiting for me outside with knives. Ran for my life and never returned to that school.

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".
No, though most seats were taken by the time I arrived...

I sat between a young male named "Leajandro" and a foid named "Gwendolyn"...Gwendolyn never looked at me whereas Leajandro informed our teacher of two boys whispering and laughing at me.
Leajandro...

When I was in group therapy, an adopted Cuban boy named "Leajandro" was present. He had a foster brother named "Isaiah" and a foster mother named "Donna". He complimented my striped shirt and I complimented his clothes as well. He also informed the group leader of a boy laughing at my use of stress balls.

For that activity, I was asked to speak to any member of the group. I spoke only to the group psychologist and Leajandro.

When the groups split, Leajandro's final day was the day after the split.

We were the only two youth left, barring Sean, a new kid:
I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was (anxiously) fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male. Another hospital patient deliberately walked past me twice and insulted me as I was calling a relative on the hospital phone because he thought my hat was "stupid". He received no punishment.

Shannon Rose Bosanac enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already
I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".
Yes...bullied on the street. Common scenario for vulnerable males.

I was bullied on the street once by a tall White man. He laughed at me because I was ethnic and told me I could only hope to get "low quality" landwhales.

His exact words were, "You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on!"
You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.
Intellau_Celistic said:

Aspie John was a 5'2 ethnic male from Brew City. He had previously lived with mother, though the two experienced a sudden cessation of government benefits upon Aspie John reaching adulthood. His mother, disgusted by her autistic and chronically anxious son, informed him that he was to leave upon reaching adulthood, so Aspie John left his home when the time for moving came. He boarded a bus and traveled for several hours to another country, during which an elderly Sicilian woman criticized him for sitting near her(This woman later pointed to him and started denigrating him with a friend as he exited the bus).

Aspie John first slept in Target bathrooms. Then, after encountering security, Aspie John slept on benches outside. He had little money and bought bananas with coins he had available, resulting in a bundle of bananas he had, which he disposed of after another male spat on him while he was sitting on a bench. He awoke one morning, and a passing couple looked at Aspie John and responded with "Don't do that" as he attempted to greet them. He spent his mornings walking to the nearby Target restroom so he could clean his body. Aspie John would ignore the other homeless males doing similar acts as well as the masked Target employees cleaning.

Aspie John visited a local church for their shelter connection system(During this time, another male started hitting his head while he was napping on a bench covered with his coat) and started staying at a local Christian shelter, though he soon left due to rodents and shared sleeping spaces. As he was sitting outside on one occasion, a car of staff members drove by and noticed his presence. They remarked "I was wondering why I didn't see him at the shelter" while laughing. He was also kicked out of the shelter after being promised space. A female passerby noted "He must be living on the streets" at this time. A day later, Aspie John is waiting on a local train platform when a tall White male approaches him and, angry at Aspie John's inability to greet him, tells him, "Sup Nigguh. You make all the fat girls faint. Keep your shirt on".

Aspie John was visiting the shelter connection room daily, when he was told of an opening in a local youth shelter. This shelter was in the Northern part of his new country, so Aspie John called the shelter and prepared for travel. He was given a bus token, and boarded the 5B Metro Transit bus to his new shelter. He waited outside and was let in at 6:00 PM for entry. His new case manager referred him to an emergency bed, and then moved him into a single-person room the next day. His new case manager, Tall White Germanic, informed the other youth of his ASD affliction.

Thus, Aspie John spent several days adjusting to the new shelter, when he met a tall Black male named Aaron. Aaron started smirking at Aspie John and laughing at him with his friends. As Aspie John was cleaning himself one morning, Aaron's roommate opened the door and witnessed Aspie John's naked body. He then quickly left and Aaron came into the bathroom, laughing and taking pictures of his naked body("Aspie John is small!").

After two weeks, Aaron and his shelter friends started sitting outside of Aspie John's room door each night, playing very loud "Rap" music. They would also throw dice at his door and speak about it loudly("I rolled a six!").

Aspie John started leaving the shelter every other day to sit outside(Often with bags of food as his only meal for the day). While inside, he'd focus on preparing to move into a local apartment using the country's GRH fund and would visit freelancing sites for relief from his situation.

Aspie John was, by this point, spending most of his time in his commune room, sitting on commune computers, or simply sitting outside to eat with food bags he prepared. He was too anxious and weak to visit the downstairs kitchen often since the other youth would snicker and move away from him. He started fantasizing about the different recipes he would make after he had moved into an apartment. He was too disabled to attend job interviews despite his resume.

One night, Aspie John slept in his shelter room earlier than usual during the winter. He started sleep-talking about sexual fantasies he had since childhood, resulting in the shelter males standing outside his door laughing. This woke up Aspie John and caused him to curl into a ball, sweating and covered with fluids. Another shelter male quickly reported Aspie John and said "Aspie John's getting kicked out". Aspie John spent the next few days in his room as males would walk past and laugh at him(The males would make statements such as "Damn baby!", "Oh!", "You don't like women riding?"). The male who reported him said, "Looks like we have a mouse in the house"(Aspie John would wrap a belt and blanket around himself to control his sexual behavior).

On the day Aspie John left, foids and males started gossiping about him, snickering and laughing. He carried a large bag into sleet around 9:00 PM and traveled to a bus for travel.

No.

Day after day for years, I'm still fucked up from it 2 decades later.

Giga badly. Like super terrible shit. I wish i was actually invisible instead of being bullied as hard as i was.
Not just regular name calling. Not being pushed around. I think i was bullied by actual psychos.

-When someone's belongings went missing i was blamed, and beat up by the "victim"s friends as "revenge" (didnt even fucking happen and they knew it)
-Had my things vandalized (stained my backpack with shit like glue or paint, destroyed my water bottles etc)
-Randomly forced to strip to my underwear and put on lipstick and girl clothes in the bathroom then walk around the school like that.
-One day i hid in the bathroom to avoid getting bullied. I got spotted there and they started telling everyone i was cooming inside of there. Got a nickname from that until i left the school.

Worst part is the principal and teachers didn't fucking do shit. They were all tall and thugmaxxed kids so maybe they were afraid of them. I don't know.

ne day i tried to fight back, beat the shit out of one of the kids that were bullying me outside of school successfully.
Next day, i go to school, all is going normal (shit), i get to the exit and leave later in the day, i find about 20 or so kids, they were the friends of the boy i beat up and they were waiting for me outside with knives. Ran for my life and never returned to that school.
:feelsrope:

I was literally beaten up everyday by older students, got my lunch stolen, spit at and mocked. This turned me into a scared cuck which i wasn‘t, they were just much bigger and older than me. But that turned me into a pushover which caused me to get bullied even by people from my age.

This is how school went for me from 1-9 grade.

It started because of racism, I was an immigrant child and have been told i’m trash because of my nationality, i think their parents must’ve told them to attack me, children are not racist unless it’s been teached to them by their parents.

Last edited:
a random broderline midget tier foid "why do u look like that?" to me randomly

The only time I cried was at home. I was bullied so hard, I don't even want to remember.

How are you even supposed to win against psychopathic clan normies? 20 like wtf is that shit, these cunts are always in a pack. It's ridiculous, do they shit together?

Got a concussion by getting beaten up by a group of normies in middle school. Of course they pretty much got no consequence, scott free. Only one of them had a suspension for a few days. No teachers did anything about it and pretended like nothing happened.

Also got the classic slap on the back of the head at lunch and was constantly getting harassed and bullied. All of that just because I was the shortest guy at school. All of that because of something I have ZERO control over. No teacher has ever stood by my side during all of middle school.

Pure fucking ragefuel. Even today Im still fucking pissed at the useless teachers and school staffs. Fuck. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. I cant even describe my anger :lasereyes:

Last edited:
Most of my physical assault bullying happened in my 30s, believe it or not.

I was strangled by a former co-worker in public. I barely knew the guy, but we never had any problems when we worked together. Ran into him in a liquor store early one morning (not a bar, 9am broad daylight). We had a nice chat, but it was starting to lag. I couldn't even remember his name.

Finally, it dawned on me, and I said, "It was good to see you again, Richie. Do you remember my name?"

He didn't. I said, "Don't worry about it man, I'm a forgettable person." No signs of any anger or hostility.

Next thing I know, two hands were around my neck, I couldn't breathe. He was constricting my airway with both of his thumbs, and squeezing on the back of my neck with his fingers. It was scary, but dreamlike. I couldn't tell up from down or if my feet were on the ground.

Next thing I know, I was struggling to breathe in any air I could. I slowly inhaled. He eventually let go, and I was so dizzy, he'd made it many feet ahead, walking away from me.

I was 35, this guy was damn-near 60, but very tall, former marine. There we other people in the liquor store. It's possible someone saw something, but this was a giant liquor store that used to be a supermarket. No one immediately around when he did this. I was shocked, bewildered, didn't know what to do.

A few years later, some she-boon co-worker got very fresh and nasty with me. Screaming, nasty, once she said, "DIE!" I pretty much ignored her. Two months later, while leaving the job and walking across the parking lot, there was a car a bit of a ways out. All I saw were headlights. The drive hit the gas and tried to run me over.

I ran for the curb and watched the car speed up and pull over. It was the nigger bitch. I reported her to management, nothing happened, and they ultimately found a reason to fire me.

Yeah, call me a bitch if you want. I NEVER saw either of these things coming, and can't think of a reason why ANYONE should deserve this type of physical violence.

I've also had minor encounters with a chud manager poking me, and a manlet shoving me. People love to hate me.

I was bullied and humiliated badly

pretty rough at first

11-16 very rough bully, got beat up, robbed, etc

16-18 almost nothing

18 - 20+ nothing

I

Iam sorry

How are you even supposed to win against psychopathic clan normies? 20 like wtf is that shit, these cunts are always in a pack. It's ridiculous, do they shit together?
No fuckin idea.
Everyone says "oh just fight back bro" but in this situation you fucking can't.
These kids were thugs from hoods around the main town. He called up his friends from other schools and his hood. They always got each other's backs.