Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How brutal is college for Incel tier men ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How’s college for Incels Is it better or worse than high school I’m curious because I might go to community college if I fail to secure a job

Not bad if you are NT and have a good social circle from what I've seen but if you are non-NT. RIP

Not bad if you are NT and have a good social circle from what I've seen but if you are non-NT. RIP
Still, it's easier than highschool. The bullying wasn't anywhere near as bad.

All I know is if you don't live on-campus you'll probably be a friendless outcast. I tried to make friends in my classes but when you don't see them outside of class it falls part as soon as the class ends. Which sucks because living on campus like doubles the cost of attendance....

It’s fucking brutal

worst time of your life

I never made a single long-term friend. I'm from where I went to school so I couldn't justify spending thousands a semester when I could just take transit for free from home.

Giga brutal i fucking hate it I want to rape all the college whore foids use all their holes :feelsping::feelsree: (in minecraaft) and make more CHOices( in video game) :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

All I know is if you don't live on-campus you'll probably be a friendless outcast. I tried to make friends in my classes but when you don't see them outside of class it falls part as soon as the class ends. Which sucks because living on campus like doubles the cost of attendance....
That's not necessary IME, I'm going to a uni with no in-campus dorms rn. You just have to be NT and socialmaxxed to make lots of friends, which unfortunately I'm not

That's not necessary IME, I'm going to a uni with no in-campus dorms rn. You just have to be NT and socialmaxxed to make lots of friends, which unfortunately I'm not
That's probably true. Also it didn't help I was CS major and so mostly taking classes with other autists. I remember taking a physics class which had a lot more normies, and some of them I worked with tried to talk to me outside of class, which never once happened in my CS classes. I can see being surrounded by them how it would be much easier to make friends.