Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how can bluepilled normies even enjoy soccer?

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
JFL when these fat ugly fuckers love watching handsome top 0.000000000000001 men play with a soccer ball in a stadium and get paid millions of euros per year.

how can u even watch this without feeling blackpilled. bet the winner and loser teams both have hordes of girls waiting for them at home, in their luxury apartments. talk about genetically gifted, notice that most soccer players are handsome, and most soccer fans are incel looking in denial

legit

i cringe when I see grown ass dudes fight each other over sport events

Same with the NBA. Funny seeing a bunch of manlets spending their time watching a bunch of 6'4+ Tyrones playing with a ball. The support they get from genetically inferior is why they are all multimillionaires. I know this is super hypocritical for me to say but at least I'm blackpilled about it.

I used to love football (soccer) in the days when it was played by fat hairy alcoholics who earned about 100 quid a week. Nowadays it's just complete nonsense and I haven't watched a match in years.

Same with the NBA. Funny seeing a bunch of manlets spending their time watching a bunch of 6'4+ Tyrones playing with a ball. The support they get from genetically inferior is why they are all multimillionaires
Its a higher up version of white people going to the zoo to see animals do tricks. Even sports are cucked in the US.

Sports is maybe the purest sublimation of cuckoldry I've ever seen.

Riding Chad's jock in self-effacing, vicarious hope that "we" win and celebrate in a penthouse with groupie cunts and champagne. Put it to 'em, stud!

Last edited:
thats why i support barcelona messi is a manlet and most of players are ugly as fuck

JFL when these fat ugly fuckers love watching handsome top 0.000000000000001 men play with a soccer ball in a stadium and get paid millions of euros per year.

how can u even watch this without feeling blackpilled. bet the winner and loser teams both have hordes of girls waiting for them at home, in their luxury apartments. talk about genetically gifted, notice that most soccer players are handsome, and most soccer fans are incel looking in denial
I was a sportscuck for a long time. I agree that it's pathetic. And one thing you left out is that these guys are exercising while the TV watching clown is stuffing his face with junk food.

Never liked watching sports, especially this soccery hysteria among all teen boys

How about the cucks that go to a game with their gf or wife and wear the jersey of another man? Is there anything more pathetic?

dont know how anyone can not get angry seeing handsome Norwood 0 chad millionaires playing a sport for money

ive always seen sports as completely pointless especially football/soccer, literally just kicking a ball around a field and the players are payed thousands lmao.

what a joke.

Sports is maybe the purest sublimation of cuckoldry I've ever seen.

Riding Chad's jock in self-effacing, vicarious hope that "we" win and celebrate in a penthouse with groupie cunts and champagne. Put it to 'em, stud!

The coping in this thread is pathetic :lul:

Same with the NBA. Funny seeing a bunch of manlets spending their time watching a bunch of 6'4+ Tyrones playing with a ball. The support they get from genetically inferior is why they are all multimillionaires. I know this is super hypocritical for me to say but at least I'm blackpilled about it.
NBA is the worst with groupies. One of the biggest black pills I've taken was seeing a group of players after a game.

It's an incel game bro..

All sport fans are unironically incels.