Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can normies like Tik Tok???

drowsy

drowsy

Self-banned
-
It's a a bunch of videos of people shoving a camera in their face and making stupid faces like they're retarded, talking really fast with lots of "jump cuts", and text that takes up almost the entire screen of the video. Even worse is people doing lip synch to shitty rap music. Tik Tok has to be the most annoying video format ever- more than YouTube and even more than Vine, and it makes the people in it look like annoying, narcissistic cunts. I'm not sure if these people also act the same way IRL, but I doubt it.

How and why does this appeal to normies? TV or YouTube I can understand, but Tik Tok is clearly something completely different. There's also something about the Tik Tok video format that just seems hollow and "soulless" as well and it rubs me the wrong way. There's a rumor going around that it's a Chinese brainwashing app, and it's not surprising considering what I've seen.

They got conditioned to like it through chink brainwashing operation on the western world. They've been completely demoralized and they will never be the same.

Last edited:
They got conditioned to like it through chink brainwashing operation on the western world. They've been completely demoralized and they will never be the same.

Shut face
Creeping Oh Yeah GIF by Domino’s UK and ROI

chink brainwashing operation

Water is wet. Normies have no inner monologue so they eat up anything that's ubiquitous.

Normies dont have inner monologues like us cause there brains are empty. They need to fill the void somehow.

I don't know how they like tik tok either. All of them seem to get giddy seeing the millionth video captioned "me when ____ and I ____" with some stupid movie clip playing.

I don't know how they like tik tok either. All of them seem to get giddy seeing the millionth video captioned "me when ____ and I ____" with some stupid movie clip playing.

Can you actually edit videos with Tik Tok or do these use separate software for editing? (the cutting/splicing of the video footage)

Can you actually edit videos with Tik Tok or do these use separate software for editing? (the cutting/splicing of the video footage)
You can use tik tok to edit videos however the program is jank as fuck.

The algorithm can be good, there is some funny shit and even blackpillled creators