Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How can I become an overlord?

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
@El Enemigo and @ilieknothing are overlords. I wish to become an overlord. How can I become an overlord and rule over my inferiors?

Improve your personality

What's an overlord?

I did that once, and precisely two things happened: jack, and s**t. I never did it again, to be sure. What’s the dietary fiber content of cured tobacco? Maybe if you eat enough tobacco, you’ll poop more easily. But are you eating the cotton filters, too? That might have the opposite effect, if you eat enough of it.

Moral of the story: don’t eat cigarettes. It won’t hurt you to eat one, but don’t make a habit out of it. Smoking them is bad enough.

just set ur mind to it bro
have u tried reading richard coopers book?

I did that once, and precisely two things happened: jack, and s**t. I never did it again, to be sure. What’s the dietary fiber content of cured tobacco? Maybe if you eat enough tobacco, you’ll poop more easily. But are you eating the cotton filters, too? That might have the opposite effect, if you eat enough of it.

Moral of the story: don’t eat cigarettes. It won’t hurt you to eat one, but don’t make a habit out of it. Smoking them is bad enough.

Daily showers

No shortcuts to overlord