Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I become MORE creepy to women?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Obviously without breaking any laws

Uglymaxx and slouch to appear shorter.

glowing harder than the sun my boi

Do Literally Nothing

Approach them when they are around their friends and ask them out on a date. You might get charged for sexual harassment though

always carry a kitchen knife with you :feelshmm:

talk to them

throw acid on ur face and consume roids as much as you can

just be confident bro

You have to stinkmaxx. Smear your smegma behind your ears after not washing for a week. Use old clothes that reek of cum. Use ugly clothing combinations like too wide cargo shorts and long socks or grey sweatpants that have mustard and ketchup stains on them. Also have messy and greasy hair, even better if you are balding. Have food leftovers in your beard/on the side of your mouth. Just retardmaxx and drool on yourself. Masturbate in public and defecate in a shopping mall

Do Literally Nothing
Jack Nicholson Thank You GIF

You have to stinkmaxx. Smear your smegma behind your ears after not washing for a week. Use old clothes that reek of cum. Use ugly clothing combinations like too wide cargo shorts and long socks or grey sweatpants that have mustard and ketchup stains on them. Also have messy and greasy hair, even better if you are balding. Have food leftovers in your beard/on the side of your mouth. Just retardmaxx and drool on yourself. Masturbate in public and defecate in a shopping mall

pencil mustache