Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My experience as an autistic man

• Thread starter Radical_Libertarian
  • Start date
Lol he deleted his reddit account

Most men are taller than most women, but if you’re a shorter man, you can just find even shorter women, or women without a height preference.

I don’t have to give you any personal info to refute your argument.
You actual fucking retard

Short foids are as 6 foot+ only as their other counterparts JFL

Foids without a height preference? Good luck.

No, I’m not actually a virgin, I lied to get on the forum. I know I will get banned for posting this, and I don’t give a fuck.

I’m an anti-authoritarian, rebel rule-breaking anarchist, and I think that banning non-virgins categorically is just silencing any ideological dissent or evidence contradictory to your worldview.

Anyway, here is my advice for autistic men. Date autistic women.

I do agree that neurotypical women tend to be judgemental, status-seeking types, which is why I refuse to date them.

I lost my virginity to an autistic woman my age, and it shocked me how easy it actually was to please my partner, just by listening to them and caring about their needs, even with zero prior sexual experience.

If I’ve ascended as an autistic man, you can do it too. Just don’t be creepy or pressure anyone, respect people’s boundaries.
Kys faggot

If I could get an autistic woman, it would be great, maybe even better than a NT woman. But spoiler alert: I cannot, that's why I am in this f*cking forum.

There are barely any autistic foids, I have never seen one in my life & there are much more autistic men so this strategy can’t work for all autistic men.
Truth

Anyway, here is my advice for autistic men. Date autistic women.
If this worked as easy as you're describing, I literally would not be posting on this forum.

Autistic women, fat women, deformed women, burn victim women, Beckies, and Stacies, especially those under 30, are all chasing the SAME GUYS. There is ZERO NUANCE. The fact that you people can't see this is laughable to me.

nigger thread we got a nigger thread
Warning Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Autism ruined my life. Saying women can have autism is an disrespectful lie.
Women can have autism but it doesn't affect them as badly as males thanks to women are wonderful effect; I.e women are treated better in our society. Women are desired more & low tier normies will take them on due to men dating down.

Women with asd have brains that have more in common with the male NT brain than female NT or male asd brain hence why many exhibit tomboy behaviour or male hobby interests.

Many tend to have other mental health conditions to boot such as bipolar, add/adhd, gender identity issues (this last one I believe is more to do with not fitting in but failing to acknowledge it's due to neuro divergence but instead being tricked into thinking it's due to wrong gender body that groomers in the education system are pushing).

Women can have autism but it doesn't affect them as badly as males thanks to women are wonderful effect; I.e women are treated better in our society. Women are desired more & low tier normies will take them on due to men dating down.

Women with asd have brains that have more in common with the male NT brain than female NT or male asd brain hence why many exhibit tomboy behaviour or male hobby interests.

Many tend to have other mental health conditions to boot such as bipolar, add/adhd, gender identity issues (this last one I believe is more to do with not fitting in but failing to acknowledge it's due to neuro divergence but instead being tricked into thinking it's due to wrong gender body that groomers in the education system are pushing).
Even the women with "autism" are no different than the NT foids in my opinion. They act the same, besides the fact maybe the "autistic" woman will watch more anime than other girls.

Even the women with "autism" are no different than the NT foids in my opinion. They act the same, besides the fact maybe the "autistic" woman will watch more anime than other girls.
In some ways yes but they'll never be accepted by the NT females hence why they hang around males more. The men simp but the women relegate them to bottom bitch status.

Women are women at the end of the day regardless so go for universal standards of is he taller, better looking etc than other men.

Well is there an autist's dating website I can sign up to? What can I do? Liberal question.