Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How can IT idiots tell which person is a misogynist or not?

Dolphinmaxxer

Dolphinmaxxer

I bust nuts and rhymes.
-
Like seriously, in their leftist cesspit they claim to know we don't get any action, because we smell bad or hate toilets.
How stupid is that?
They think that when they see a person on the street, they can figure out their life philosophy in a span of a second?!
:soy:"This guy is an anarchist!":soy:"That girl is a Catholic" "Yikes! A guy who hates women walked past me, but he didn't smell like Doritos."
Get real, fags.

If you are not simp, you are misogynist.

IT members if any of them are really girls are literally looksmatch of us incels , but due to unequal distribution they have simps who pamper them all the time, meanwhile we rot in loneliness

They literally think all women have built-in personality detectors kek

They literally think all women have built-in personality detectors kek
Well known meme.
It always works.
A bf is 190 centimetres tall, but he beats a hole in public, such a good guy!

IT members if any of them are really girls are literally looksmatch of us incels , but due to unequal distribution they have simps who pamper them all the time, meanwhile we rot in loneliness
I don't know how you feel, mang, and I'm not gonna make any assumptions.
But I do not really need the company of toilets to feel "happy".
They are fleshlights with the ability to get pregnant (That's a plus). Everything else about them is either sub-par (when compared to men) or outright revolting (like taking accountability or personal hygiene).
Needing women and romanceing them is some kind of crazy Disney shit, I don't see the point in supporting.

Well known meme.
It always works.
A bf is 190 centimetres tall, but he beats a hole in public, such a good guy!

I don't know how you feel, mang, and I'm not gonna make any assumptions.
But I do not really need the company of toilets to feel "happy".
They are fleshlights with the ability to get pregnant (That's a plus). Everything else about them is either sub-par (when compared to men) or outright revolting (like taking accountability or personal hygiene).
Needing women and romanceing them is some kind of crazy Disney shit, I don't see the point in supporting.
I can be happy without a toilet but my main concerns remains with them toilets treating us like a second class citizens meanwhile they are inferior to us in evry possible ways

I can be happy without a toilet but my main concerns remains with them toilets treating us like a second class citizens meanwhile they are inferior to us in evry possible ways
That, I agree with. It's how the system was constructed by the ((((elites))).
Boost foids ego up to a ridiculous degree and then use them to bring men down.
I hate being seen as a cannon fodder or a fucking worker bee and get told to get back to the plantation when I act up.
I see no point in working for anyone who disrespects me.

Last edited:
That, I agree with. It's how the system was constructed by the ((((elites))).
Boost foids ego up to a rididulous degree and then use them to bring men down.
I hate being seen as a cannon fodder or a fucking worker bee and get told to get back to the plantation when I act up.
I see no point in working for anyone who disrespects me.
I just hate to be an enabler for foids to enjoy undeserving powers which were not available to even common man some 100 years ago