Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can people be this bluepilled?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
These curries believe they are "genetically superior".
j6skrsw3er731.png

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I dunno, I've got sympathy for curries. Those 2 are obvious copers who are leaning really hard into it, but it's true that a lot of the problems curries have are due to poor nutrition and poor hygiene standards in their home countries.

If I were a Jew I would employ you to teach your peers that they are worthless scum.

Just be curry bro

Judging by your comments in this thread, you seem like a self hating abcd incel, who is projecting your insecurities hard on the guys who are trying to help you. Take the advice/experiences and apply or talk to the members who are kind enough to help you and keep your abcd inferiority complex to yourself.

:feelskek: Like clockwork

I haven't laughed this hard in a while, this coping curry started getting triggered in the comments.

/u/_Avarna_ teach me how to cope like you.

Jesus fufkk that is the highest concentration of cope I've ever seen
Fuk I loled so hard at Indian men being superior

@chudur-budur Please blackpill this guy.

wow this level of coping shouldnt be legal.

Just be curry.

Preach, brothers.

in what way? does r/asianmasculinity preach their supposed "superiority"? sorry but im not a user of reddit.
Some members believe they are superior, they also post about hitting the gym and getting haircuts, standard bluepilled copes.

I like curry.

But I think cayenne is better.

Some people just refuse to accept the truth.

Some people like the accept the bluepill because its their only way of coping, even though its a shitty cope and the bluepill is absolute bullshit.

More from this guy.

Remember ethnicels: there is no PoC alliance against the ebil wypipo. Curries hate Arabs who hate Persians who hate Chinese who hate Bantu who hate Oromo who hate Caribbeans who hate Latinos. SJWism is volunteering to be a house nigger for Becky Rosenstein.

Remember ethnicels: there is no PoC alliance against the ebil wypipo. Curries hate Arabs who hate Persians who hate Chinese who hate Bantu who hate Oromo who hate Caribbeans who hate Latinos. SJWism is volunteering to be a house nigger for Becky Rosenstein.
Arabs even hate other Arabs.

lmao wtf, this is a new level of cope. pathetic street shitter.

This levels of coping happens in my country with amerindians too. :lul::lul::lul:

The cope is so strong it burns my eyes

I dunno, I've got sympathy for curries. Those 2 are obvious copers who are leaning really hard into it, but it's true that a lot of the problems curries have are due to poor nutrition and poor hygiene standards in their home countries.
they still have lower SMV than dogs with maxxed out genetic potential though

Tenor The cope is really sad I feel bad.. Their minds would break if they knew the truth.

Curries also have the smallest dicks on average compared to any other race but I guess that also makes them superior

Most curries are nutritionally deficient because they are fucking vegetarians. We import them to the west because of their cuck tier diet. They are no different from the farm animals that we use for labour.

But their genetics are shit. The op of that thread seems pretty high IQ. Those two responding are coping.

These curries believe they are "genetically superior".
j6skrsw3er731.png

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Dude curries are the biggest victim's why are we not more appreciated being curry is death

@chudur-budur Please blackpill this guy.

No use, the user posts on /r/southasianmasculinity, most users on that sub are gonna rope someday anyway.

genetically superior = mental thoughness , and greater intellect

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Curries are the most deluded race

The issue with the curries is that their supposed superior intellect is the result of dumping all of their time and effort into studying since elementary school. Most curries also have extremely subhuman features which is well documented. Overall there is no redeeming factor for curries, it never began for them unless they were blessed with being an extreme genetic outlier.

Jfl at the existence of that sub.

"nothing genetical" what a fucking cope:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The average IQ of India is 82.
India is a literal shithole that is even lacking in toilets.
And, of course, women aren't repelled by some Curry's lack of confidence but by his looks.
Curries totally defy that whole rule of confidence. They are almost autistically confident and yet they're not getting anywhere.
Here are those Indian superhumans throwing literal shit at each other:

What a rich culture! What is the Renaissance compared to shitskins throwing shit at each other? We can learn so much from them...

Fuck that cope can't be real it has to be a larp, if it is then yeah there's a lot more curry blackpill jedi masters here than me who can blackpill them.

Seriously being curry is a fact of life, I can't change that I am a curry, but really governments need to realise this and classify us as disabled.

The harsh reality is that being a curry is a disability, and I'd say it's far more detrimental to your life than other recognised disabilities, like only having one leg, or being deaf and shit.

If we could get recognition, I think we would stop all these stupid copes we do, although the best thing is if thanos just snapped all the curries and rices away (that would be close to half the population anyway)

90% of curry-men are subhumans and lool ugly af. That is why they only get a wife through arranged marriage and becoming a good beta bux.

90% of curry-men are subhumans and lool ugly af. That is why they only get a wife through arranged marriage and becoming a good beta bux.
Yeah and that betabuxing and arranged marriage shit just causes market failure, it's like saying let's have tariffs everywhere and just have no open markets