Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how can someone be ok with hurting animals

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
few weeks ago i came across a thread where a guy was abusing a animal i think it was a cat and most of the users were justifying as if it was ok but really its sick what did the animal do to u its innocnet and i agree with turkish mental cel the people who abuses animals shouId be perma banned because thats really sick and disgusting. and also i was on the news and anncounemnts and people were justifying the abuse of animals like what the actual fuck

few weeks ago i came across a thread where a guy was abusing a animal i think it was a cat and most of the users were justifying as if it was ok but really its sick what did the animal do to u its innocnet and i agree with turkish mental cel the people who abuses animals shouId be perma banned because thats really sick and disgusting. and also i was on the news and anncounemnts and people were justifying the abuse of animals like what the actual fuck
@mental lost cel i agree with u i think animal abuse is sick and someone who does it deserves a ban

Cats are cunts

I realized my disgust for Monkeys was much greater than my disgust for Little White Mice.

Come here, Sweetie:

mouse-cute.gif

animal abuse is the worst crime in the world

And people call me soy for ignoring mentally ill, bluepilled and straight retards in here
:feelskek:

So much for your incel loyalty

And people call me soy for ignoring mentally ill, bluepilled and straight retards in here
:feelskek:

So much for your incel loyalty
yeah i just couIdnt stand people justifying the animal abuse

The losers have to take their anger out somehow. And they know if they get uppity with a man it will result in their asses getting beat :feelshaha:therefore they target defenseless little animals. Animal abusers are cowards. :feelsUgh:
Spoken like a true redditor

The losers have to take their anger out somehow. And they know if they get uppity with a man it will result in their asses getting beat :feelshaha:therefore they target defenseless little animals. Animal abusers are cowards. :feelsUgh:
yeah i agree if i saw someone abusing a animal i wont hesitate on beating him up

cant justify animal abuse, the only animal that needs to be abused are foids in zoo tycoon.

Indeed,animal abusers deserve this in GTA 5

murder is okay but animal abuse is over the line. :feelstastyman:
why moralize even on this site?
and posting this on ID as if it has something to do with inceldom.

Last edited:
murder is okay but animal abuse is over the line. :feelsUgh:
why moralize even on this site?
and posting this on ID as if it has something to do with inceldom.
very true, murder of foids and chads is fine, not done by me ofc, but animal abusers deserve death

very true, murder of foids and chads is fine, not done by me ofc, but animal abusers deserve dead
disagree
animal abuse isn't worse than killing
humans are higher than animals

disagree
animal abuse isn't worse than killing
humans are higher than animals
touching an animal is worse than killing a foid or a chad

animals are barely sentient just like foids
no, they are 100% sentients and they are cool af, the best thing in the world are animals, animals are of pure heart and they are 100 % saints like Elliot Rodger, foids are 0% sentient, they aren't humans, they are less than animals

no, they are 100% sentients and they are cool af, the best thing in the world are animals, animals are of pure heart and they are 100 % saints like Elliot Rodger, foids are 0% sentient, they aren't humans, they are less than animals
"Sentience is a multidimensional subjective phenomenon that refers to the depth of awareness an individual possesses about himself or herself and others."

Animals don't have this, trust me.