Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Childhood 'friends' were never friends to begin with

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
There's that lightbulb moment of realisation that our so called childhood 'friends' were never really friends to begin with because were the fuck are they now. The second I left high school I never heard from them again. They used me as someone to hang with at school and as a 'football friend' outside of school. This explains why these parasites took the piss out of me and often left me alone during break time. This explains why they barely interacted with me during football which I always found weird but now its clear as day, because I never fitted in with them, I was highly introverted, short with a big nose which they often took the piss out of.

All my childhood I was led to believe these fuckin low lives were my 'besties' yet these people never gave a fuck about me. This group of 'besties' often bullied me and made fun of me amongst each other. These are people I spent my entire childhood with and not 1 of these fuckers even wish me happy birthday. There's no karma, nothin but despair and dejection whilst they're all happily married with a wife and kids, it never began :whatfeels: .

they may not be true friends but they're the truest youll ever get as an incel

common normfag behaviour

I haven’t had a friend since I was maybe 12. 13 years now. But I did have a couple of good convos with old men that I worked with. Not all but some older men are relatable.

There's that lightbulb moment of realisation that our so called childhood 'friends' were never really friends to begin with because were the fuck are they now. The second I left high school I never heard from them again. They used me as someone to hang with at school and as a 'football friend' outside of school. This explains why these parasites took the piss out of me and often left me alone during break time. This explains why they barely interacted with me during football which I always found weird but now its clear as day, because I never fitted in with them, I was highly introverted, short with a big nose which they often took the piss out of.

All my childhood I was led to believe these fuckin low lives were my 'besties' yet these people never gave a fuck about me. This group of 'besties' often bullied me and made fun of me amongst each other. These are people I spent my entire childhood with and not 1 of these fuckers even wish me happy birthday. There's no karma, nothin but despair and dejection whilst they're all happily married with a wife and kids, it never began :whatfeels: .
I experienced this too

I talk to my school friends once like every 3 years now since I left. Oh well. At least they know who I am and haven't forgotten me completely but they have no use for me and I have none for them as I can't be a normies and never will be able to

I talk to my school friends once like every 3 years now since I left. Oh well. At least they know who I am and haven't forgotten me completely but they have no use for me and I have none for them as I can't be a normies and never will be able to
the brutal memorypill. incels aren't memorable people. there's nothing striking about us. In the eyes of normies, we're plain and forgettable

Success in life breeds contempt for those around you, this is why those childhood friends drop you the second you leave high school, to cut the 'losers' out of their life.

This is why married people drop their closest friends. Status determines how people perceive you amongst looks of course, having neither is a death sentence amongst the other issues we got going on mentally and so forth.

is it the typical “hey how are you doing” convo and it only last like a day and they never text you again until 3 years

once you leave high school most people don’t even hang with friends barely anymore. They’re now with wife’s and kids and only spend time with friends in rare occasions like holidays

It was not only fake, but a forced coexistence that led to nothing.
total feeble delusion.

Never had a friend always seen as a weirdo

Success in life breeds contempt for those around you, this is why those childhood friends drop you the second you leave high school, to cut the 'losers' out of their life.

This is why married people drop their closest friends. Status determines how people perceive you amongst looks of course, having neither is a death sentence amongst the other issues we got going on mentally and so forth.
Apt description

They're not happily married, and the kids might not be theirs.

Friends were never friends to begin with for the lost and the lonely.

Friends become strangers when they decide to get a GF. From my experience that will change them into a completely different person, a stranger. It's like all those years you hanged out with them, all of a sudden meant nothing, it's almost the same as losing them to alzheimers disease. Foids ruin friendships and relationships.

Friends become strangers when they decide to get a GF. From my experience that will change them into a completely different person, a stranger. It's like all those years you hanged out with them, all of a sudden meant nothing, it's almost the same as losing them to alzheimers disease. Foids ruin friendships and relationships.
ye and when they have kids as well, their whole life revolves around their children and their wife. Literally every post on social media is about someone's kid or wife.

Same. fuck this clown world.

Look at gen Z they complain about having no prospects and being lonely (nonsense) I love how things came full circle in such a short time.