Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how can u guys cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
seriously, how tf u guys cope? i feel the rope 24/7 of painfulness but sleep.

pee pee pants shitty xd

It's getting so hard for me. I need vidya.

The occasional anime and a lot of vidya.

This forum, fapping, and weed

vidya games 24/7 to forget about the world.

vidya gaming is the best cope in the world.

league.
reading incel posts

drunk nightwalks and music
.co
sleeping
MW2

It ain't easy. It never is. My biggest cope is reading or playing video games. Another cope I keep telling myself is that life is short and there's always a way out, it gives me inner peace. You can also use the blackpill knowledge to acquire that inner peace, I know this is kinda off topic but here's the deal: You can't be disappointed if you have no expectations to begin with - if you know the blackpill you're pretty much capable of figuring people out before you even really get to know them.

Back to your question finding a cope is really hard sometimes... I recommend video games. And @MartinLutherCoon mentioned drunk night walks. It's also one of my favorite things to do.

I can´t, I think only maximum one week ahead because I might rope.

Aim for a highER purpose.

Autistic special interests

I am religious.
I find comfort in practising my religion, it brings me calmness and answers.

Anime, vidya, TV, fast food, doll love

Plus I'm afraid of Hell so I can't rope even though I think there is no afterlife still can't chance it.

my cope is saving money for bimax

seriously, how tf u guys cope? i feel the rope 24/7 of painfulness but sleep.

Drugs and lots of reading. Playing the occasional 20+ year old video game. Thats it.

My health is a worse problem for me than finding foids. Much worse. I don't rope just because I am so hungry. I need to eat. I am the eater of worlds. After I have had my fill, then I sleep. I sleep for long durations. Then I awake. Hungry as ever.

Have you tried watching Star Wars lore videos ? There are thousands of them.
I once spent the whole school day in the toilets listening to Darth Bane story JFL

I basically only stay alive because I have a delusional belief that there is a 1% chance that I can get surgery and look like a normal human some day... Every day that 1% gets close to 0.001% and I feel more like roping.

I basically only stay alive because I have a delusional belief that there is a 1% chance that I can get surgery and look like a normal human some day... Every day that 1% gets close to 0.001% and I feel more like roping.
Tbh surgery is a good cope, perhaps I should save up for it.

Tbh surgery is a good cope, perhaps I should save up for it.
If you are less than 26 years old and need less than $30,000 and make decent money and drive... Go for it...

I don't know tbh i don't have much copes left ngl

nothing but vidya