Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How can you cope?

SadLord

SadLord

Recruit
★★★
I can't fucking cope anymore. I used to play video games to cope, but I lost all the interest I had. I am completely burned out. I'm trying so fucking hard. I can't function like this. I have so many fucking issues I will have to undergo 3+ surgeries (for health problems) and I've been trying to deal with my depression by going to the gym and trying to live in an healthy way in general. My family doesn't even help me, I have to litterally threathen them in order to get any kind of help. I'm getting no validation from the society or from anyone. All I want is a cute gf to cuddle with me. Fuck this, I don't even care if she's cute. I deserve it. I've always tried to be a good person and tried to help anyone if I could. Why can't I get anything? I feel like it is so fucking over.

With the rope

"You don't need validation to be happy" :soy:

Blue pilled soy bs lol
Of all the shit people say it drives me up the wall the most. I hate ruminating on the thought what it would be like to have a little bit of validation in life.

Drugs and alcohol but I ran out of it

Just get drunk 24/7. Works for me :chad:

I deserve it
too bad, romance isn't about what is right or wrong, it's about millimeters of bone

when our moms were impregnated, the incel sperm somehow won the race so we now have to suffer until we die

Ik that when u dont feel anything, realy over

every day is a struggle lately for me